• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

anggie's-here
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

yoyoyoyo. my ex did..
darkzer028
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

sure thing :thumbsup: everyone has got to let it up sometime
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah Off Course~ i cried when i watched Click :crybaby: it's really sad... But yah,sometimes we are to shy to admit it.. but i agree with Sky. boys dont cry,Men do.:):thumbsup: that makes me realized that we have to show what we feels,as long as we dont hurt anyone.
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah.. boys cry.. when you hit their *tooot* :lol:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

YEAHS!! They do. XD
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes they also cry! i saw my beloved cried and bow down his knees to worship God...:) i witnessed his passion and love for God...:)
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

of course, they do cry.. all people cry.. =| am i wrong?? hehe . .
++M-I-Y-A.C++
» n00b
1969-12-31

Of course they do, they might not let people see them cry but they do
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

everyone does. boys are not numb to hurt.. maybe the one who said "boys dont cry" just didnt see a guy cry infront of whoever he is..lols guys just have a pride that they are ashamed to be seen crying cause they think people will see them as a crybaby or gayish..something my x cried over the phone.. his voice was shaky and when he cant take it anymore he hanged the phone.. after some minutes he called again saying sorry cause he just doesnt want me to hear him sob.. TOO shy i guess =D
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Of course we do cry too.. we're still human beings, after all.[/quote] ROFL!!! :lol: hahaha i totally agree with you!!! hahahahaha... (NICE JOKE YOU MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD)
tursunder
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course boys cry, like this :wow: :wallbash: :crybaby: :arrow: [url]http://friendster.com/tursunder[/url]
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...a boy does reli cry,.,., ...at 1st i think dat only d boys hu are gays do cry,.,., ...but i am wrong,.,., ...my bf prove 2 me dat boys do cry if dey wer hurt or dey miz der love,.,., ...i saw my boy crying na... ...so if a boy cry 4 u.. ...don't laugh at him,.,., ...but comfort him,.,., ...ayt?,.,.,
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

EVeRYONe DoES ... EVeRYoNe GoT HUrT FoR A REaSoN .. BOYs CrY THeY JuST DoNT WANt ANYoNE To NOtICe ThAT ,..
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes =)=), every one that had hurt feelings cry :) , boy or girl, the only thing I don't is, why baby cry? :crybaby:
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it dependzz....., when we are alone...., but we need to stop it...., aheheheeee mikeljon02
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

do i cry????..., mikeljon02
canp1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

they do cry... but they cry when they're alone.... maybe?? :eh::eh:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

of course.. BOYS DO CRY..
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah sumtymes but it depends on the individual.... :/:/:/:/:/
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I do cry and I have cried many times in the past.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:07

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy