• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

god2014
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

yah it is true also boys are crying when they get hurt..
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

yes but few:cool:
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

seldom i think..coz boys have a deep and strong personality
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:lol: of course boys do cry. well it depends if he is really emotional. :wasted:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

boys do cry.=) they'll cry if a candy was stolen from them:lol::D juz kidding.:D
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course they cry..... :D :D :D :D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Boys also cry. They are humans! I mean.. come on! Even they says they don't uhuum? I don't believe it. Someone told me. Boys cry when there is no one looking or when they are alone.[/b]
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]boys don't cry[/b] not unless you'll be strong enough to be a [b]MAN[/b] who doesn't even care if tears fell from their eyes.. who agree.??ü -- crying is essential.ü

Last edited by yh3t (2008-10-12 08:35:32)

snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t]boys don't cry not unless you'll be strong enough to be a MAN who doesn't even care if tears fell from their eyes.. who agree.??ü[/quote] i don't agree. i'm a boy and i cry. weare human with feelings. a boy can become a MAN even if he is crying. if he cried for a girl. it means he love that girl he cried for.
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=snypzelle]i don't agree. i'm a boy and i cry. weare human with feelings. a boy can become a MAN even if he is crying. if he cried for a girl. it means he love that girl he cried for.[/quote] nahhh. pls do understand what am i saying before you start debating with me. :disgust: i mean, a BOY would therefore be a MAN when he's NOT even ashamed of crying. do you get my point.? w/c barely mean, when you started crying for girls, that's the time when i could say. u've grown up! got it.? :doubt: now what.? :mad: :lol::lol:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]"Boy's do cry, from the time they were born, the time they got hurt from falling on a bike, from the time they learned to love and from the time they realize their own meaning of life."[/quote]
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]everyone does .. [/align] [align=center]for how many times i saw my bf cry over me .. [/align]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I just did... coz of one of VENUS' kind... d-a-m N love...
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=slasher201994]I just did... coz of one of VENUS' kind... d-a-m N love...[/quote] that's ok bro:) but make sure you will not hurt youself like its the end...move on... me i cried as well but i think not all boys do cry bcoz there are some that you know they are just fooling girls & the girls cry & they are making fun out of it:(
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]everyone cries. =P boys just doesnt show it. =) we have feeling too, you know..[/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah sure if you really like and love that girl then you lost her. :crybaby:
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yea, [b]Real Boys Do Cry[/b] :)
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i cry when i lost my psp and my wallet in school i cry like this :crybaby: but i have my new ps3 so its ok now im happy :D
jaine_10.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

everyone has feelings. so boys that claim that they do NOT cry, come on! face what's true.. boys DO cry.. u can't deny that. everyone gets hurt or so.. and also u must be true to yourself that boys DO cry.... ;]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah..boys do cry..when they can't hide there feelings anymore..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:36

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy