• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

Pages: 1234567..7

[quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

[quote=mystic rain]brandon?!? i think ephron is uncomfortable to hillary... =)[/quote] awh yuh!., haha.. sorry,,, hehe... nakakalito kc eh!., hehe...
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

[quote]awh yuh!., haha.. sorry,,, hehe... nakakalito kc eh!., hehe...[/quote] awh ok lang yun sis! sana palagi u magbabasa sa aking stowey! ahahaha! LOL [quote]hehehe! the image reminded me of the movie "shutter", the last part of the movie? but i like this story more! ^^ do continue!![/quote] ahahha! parang pero ang scary way dun sa shutter weh ahihi..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol!., i hate her step mom! :mad: she's so "kontrabida"!?., i hate her!
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yah ter! shes so "kontrabidah!" kinah hill at ephron! nakuh!:mad:
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: wew, ngaun lan akuh nakabasa. :wallbash: im so late :wallbash: :penguin: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. ang ganda ng story. :eh: love it :thumbsup: :wow: waitin' fur ur next chappie :eh:
xoxo-eLyshA
» n00b
1969-12-31

waw... so beautiful story huh... i like ur story ngaun lng din me nakabasa... kontrabida nmn nanaii ni hill... inaabangan ko pa next chap :D
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]continuation...[/b] [b][u]during breakfast in simpson's house...[/u][/b] Mrs. Simpson: starting today dont be too close in that ephron, ok?!? Hillary: but mom.. Mr. Simpson: whats wrong with that guy hon.. Mrs. Simpson: it just annoyed me always! :evil: Hillary: :( Mr. Simpson: just let her open up for new friends hon. Mrs. Simpson: but hon.. she's treating ephron more than friends! Mr. Simpson: its just natural.. hope you don't mind it. ok? Mrs. Simpson: :angry: [quote]Mrs. Simpson's mind: there it goes again, her dad saves her in this time.. next time i will not lose you =D[/quote] Hillary: thanks for understanding dad =| Mr. Simpson: i know what you are now.. your a highschool student already and soon you will be college student so you need to have your own decision making.. ok? but if you need help. just ask me or your mom. Hillary: ok dad... [b][u]in the cafeteria..[/u][/b] brandon: its almost 7: 30 already. Hillary isn't yet here.. ella: yah.. i think she have many things to bring today.. ephron: she's here already.. hillary: wow! your waiting for me?!? ephron: nope?!? ella: ephron. dont be like that brandon: well, we're waiting for you! ahih :D hillary: i appreciated it! thanks guys! =| brandon: your welcome! ephron: lets go. flag ceremony already... [b]they had many activities today since its the first day of their 3rd grading period in their school... while on there lunch break...[/b] hillary: hmp! how tired am i now... so many groupings happened on this day.. brandon: yah me too... we have so many assignments also.. ephron: i think every subject we had our assignment... hillary: excuse me guys i need to go in the comfort room ephron: ok.. we will just wait you in this table hillary: ok! =) [b]hillary went in the cr while brandon and ephron are talking...[/b] [i]ring3!!!! hillary's cellphone is beeping..[/i] ephron: :/ her cellphone.. brandon: answer it! [quote][b]conversation of the phone..[/b] ephron: hello?!? henry: hello?!? ephron: who are you? henry: ahm i think i'm the one who will ask who is this. cause this phone is hillary right?!? ephron: ahm yah! i'm the one who answered it cause she's in the cr. by the way i'm ephron. henry: hillary's boyfriend??! ephron: :lol: nope! henry: so what? ephron: we're just close friends...[/quote] [b]hillary came already and saw that ephron' is talking through her phone..[/b] hillary: excuse me?!? ephron: here.. hillary: who is it? ephron: i dont know. just answer the phone... [quote]henry: hello?!? still there?!? hillary: henry?!? henry: hillary? so glad to hear your voice now.. hillary: =| henry: so whats up? hillary: i'm too busy today.. sorry henry but we're still going in the class right now... henry: oh sorry hillary... i will call you up again.. but not like this time.. hillary: ok! bye.. =| henry: bye..:cry:[/quote] [b]on henry's place..[/b] [quote]henry's mind: who's ephron in hillary's life?!? i have so many questions today.. i think, months from now i need to go back if she's ok.. DONT THINK LIKE THAT HENRY! :angry: you need to move on! let her find a new loved one now.. let her move on...[/quote] henry: hmp! i guess i need to forget my feeling on her.. student 1: what did you say?!? henry: ahm nothing! student 1: ok!
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. hehehe... thankz for da update siz...^!!!!^^
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]continuation...[/b] ephron: so who is it?!? hillary: ahm he's henry.. ephron: what is your relation to henry? hillary: we're just friends... ephron: so you already forget your feelings to him? hillary: yah.. and i'm happy to be in this situation.. ephron: oh i see hillary: why are you curious into it?!? brandon: i think he's into something hill.. hillary: what? ;) ephron: nah... just don't mind my questions [quote]ephron's mind: you almost express your feelings ephron! damn! :disgust:[/quote] ella: ahm excuse me?!? ephron: what?!? ella: i, the president of ths school.. requested that all the students will be in the classroom in this time brandon: and why?!? ella: because all the club, class officers will have an emergency meeting today.. ephron: ok... ella: hill. lets go. i knw that your the secretary of the class... hillary: ok! [b]the meeting is all about the prom.. all the first and second yr students are requested to design the venue for the 3rd and 4th yr students.. while the chosen college students will be d one who wil be a host in the event... after the meeting....[/b] hillary: i just knew it! ella: about what? hillary: that we're having a meeting about the prom! ella: yah2! hillary: so excited.. but i'm hoping that it will be ok.. ella: why are you sad?!? hillary: cause last year in my previous school i spent my prom very badly... ella: but why?!? :( hillary: cause my partner is my step brother and he's also my boyfriend in that time.. :( ella: what?!? :o ahm.,. boyfriend and in the same time its your step brother?!? hillary: yah.. =( ella: awhm ahmmm.. biologically its not your brother right? and who is it against to it? hillary: my mom.. =( ella: so you have your step dad? :question: hillary: ahm no.. ella: so what? hillary: my mom today is my step mom.. and dats the owner of this school.. ella: ah i see.. i think i can imagine a picture.. hillary: what kind of picture? ella: that your mom today is so evil into you? right? hillary: yes.. :cry: [quote]until that muna! :D[/quote]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh!., poor hillary!., OMG!., c henry!., i think may binabalak cyang masma!.,,, hahayzs!., i like ur story sis!., it's nyc!., weeeh... hehe.. i'm late na pala... still w8ing for the next chappie sis!

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-06-29 01:49:13)

Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^weew! yah! kawawang hillary!, update nah sis! stil waiting! :D
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]continuation...[/b] [b][u]all the officers went back to their respective classrooms..[/u][/b] president [ section a ]: classmates!! pls listen we will have some announcements to make class: [ being silent ] president: since its almost march and we expected that we will have many activities to make during our graduation presentation.. so starting tomorrow we are expected to leave in the school until 7 pm to practice our dance steps for our prom.. girl 1: prom?!? so if we are talking about prom.. when is it? president: since its only me and hillary attended the meeting.. hillary will also share what did we have in our meeting... so that i can wrote down who are talking today :angry: hillary: thanks .. so classmates we are having a prom on the last day of february.. we are expected to have a gown on the last week of february.. boy 1: so when we wil bring our attire hillary.. hillary: classmates please lsiten!!!! last year the advisers of the class are the one who chose who will be our partners. but for now we are the one who will choose our partner so that we can be more comfortable while dancing... blah.. blah.. blah... blah... [b]after having a one hour announcing about the prom... they are having a class... after the dismissal...[/b] michelle: :penguin: ephron!!! wait! ephron: what? michelle: can u be my partner? ephron: ahm nope! brandon: he would rather choose hillary than you!! :P michelle: hmp! your such a loser brandon! :mad: brandon: :P nothing to do if i am a loser :lol: michelle walked out ....:wallbash: ephron: why did u say that to michelle? brandon: its good to be frank! ok? ephron: =| ok [b]brandon and ephron saw hillary waiting for a taxi..[/b] brandon: excuse me miss? hillary: :paranoid: awh ahm its the two of you!! :lol: i thought a stranger.. ephron: why are you scared? hillary: ahm nothing.. brandon: so where are you going? hillary: going home.. ephron: can we go with you, can we? hillary: ahm yes you may but.. [ a car beeping in front of them ] driver: maam! please have a ride hillary: :paranoid: ahm mom?!? [ inside the car ] mrs. simpson: so you still going with him?!? hillary: no mom. mrs. simpson: just wait in the house.. hillary: :paranoid: :wallbash: ......... [b]wait fo the next chapter..[/b]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaa,, gravbeh naman.. nice one sistah.. go!!!! i'll wait fur the next chappie
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^weew! what happens?., ang bitin namn! jiji, nxt cahppie please?,. :D..
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]continuation...[/b] hillary with her mom are in the house already.. her heart felt so scared that she cant described it.. hillary: mom?!? mom: wait there hillary: :paranoid: maid 1: :cry: maam are you ok?!? hillary: :crybaby: :arrow: a strong impact from her mom came to a belt of her mother.. she got spanked so many times already. she got bruises.. and cried all over in her room.. there's nothing else she can do but to cry for the whole night... [b]next morning...in the car[/b] maid 1: maam are you now ok? hillary: i'm still upset :cry: maid 1: here's your bag maam your already in school hillary: thanks! =| ella: hillary?!? hillary: why?!? ella: did you cry last night? hillary: ahm.. no... ella: hillary. its obvious to your red eyes hill hillary: :paranoid: ahm sorry i need to go now..:penguin: ella: ?!? :question: [b]during class...[/b] ephron: hill? hillary: =| trying to smile... ephron: dont force your smile.. ok?!? hillary: i'm not forcing it. its natural.. ephron: hill.. dont be like that. teacher: class dont talk with your seatmates. ephron please answer the first problem... ephron: ?!? ok... :) [b]during lunch break...[/b] [quote]hillary fainted in the cafeteria!!!![/quote] ephron: :penguin: hill.. wake up please.. brandon: lets go to the clinic lift her ephron! ephron: ok! :penguin: ella: oh my god! ephron: why?!? brandon: :O she had many bruises in her legs! ephron: :O hill.. be ok please..:cry: [quote]thinking muna for the continuation... :penguin:[/quote]
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

awtz.. kawawa naman si hill... rhankz for da update
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ur welcome girl! ahihihihi.. w8 for the continuation lang
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice story. :) Keep it up. I'll wait for your next update. Gb. =)
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]continuation....[/b] nurse: ms simpson had many bruises ephron: where did she get that? ella: i dont know. it seems during flag ceremony her eyes is so red. i can observe it brandon: also me! :( nurse: lets have an ointment so that her bruises will be good condition.. ephron: :( [ looking at hillary ] brandon: =| ephron: why are you looking at me? brandon: because your holding.. ahm holding [ pointing the hands of ephron and hillary held hands ] :lol: ella: :lol: ephron: huh?!? ahm nothing.. i just held her hand without having a notice.. ok? ;) ella: is that true/!? ;] ephron: ahm... yah! [b]after how many minutes left.. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing..[/b] nurse: you may leave the patient. or one of you will be here to guide her.. brandon: ahm ephron, you'll be d one . ok/ ephron: ahm?!? brandon: * winked at ephron * nurse: [ smiling ] ella: :lol: ephron: ok... ahm... [b]during class..[/b] teacher: where is ephron and hillary? girl 1 : i think they are dating class: [ all laughing ] brandon: ahm excuse me ms. ephron took care to hillary cause. hillary is in the clinic teacher: what is the cause? brandon: hillary got faint in the cafeteria during lunch break... class: ows?!? brandon: stop it.. hillary got many bruises so she needs time to rest.. to heal her wounds.. teacher: ok.. now lets start... blah blah blah blah............ [b]in the clinic...[/b] nurse: how re you related to this girl? ephron: she's my friend... nurse: i thought its your gf ephron: ahm .... NOPE!!!! hillary: ?!? why am i here? nurse: oh! maam your awake at last? hillary: why? ephron: you fainted during lunch break.. nurse: you need to rest to heal your bruises. so maam can i ask where did you get your bruises? hillary: oh just nothing...:penguin: i need to go to the comfort room.. ephron: ok :/ ....... [quote]hillary's mind: i need to keep this secret about my step mom's attitude that is so horrible! i need to keep it! grrrrrrrr! i really hate this life! i want to die![/quote] hillary: [ washing her face ] next door in the cubicle.... woman: you need to be with him hill hillary: ?!? huh?! who are you? woman: [ staring closely at hillary ] you should express your love to that man before leaving this place hillary: why are you saying like that? woman: [ walked directly without having a goodbye sign to hillary ] hillary: strange eh?!? ephron: oh your here now ... please lay down your head hill hillary: why are you concern to me.. ephron: ahm .... because... because your my friend! hillary: ok.. =| ephron: so, why are you get long in the comfort room? hillary: i met a woman in the cr. she's so strange.. ephron: why? nurse: a woman?!? hillary: eh? why ? nurse: because many faculty members in here saw the same woman that your talking... hillary: scary... :paranoid: [quote]who do you about the woman in the cr?!? :paranoid:[/quote]
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whoa! nice. :D btw, who's that woman? haha. she's so strange. haay. nagdeny pa c ephron o. haha. :lol: Gb. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:01

[ 10 queries - 0.591 second ]
Privacy Policy