• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

Pages: 1..1234567

[quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

thanks for the comment lara_david02 and Sunshine0918 :D
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

^weew! sis,it's so scary! but... the love of hillary to ephron are still alive even though hill is dead! mmn..?? nxt chappie sis?! :D,,,
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

check my story too .. [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1435275#p1435275[/url] + reputation is highly appreciated :D:D:D:D:D:D
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote][/quote] [quote=Cutie_Phunk]^weew! sis,it's so scary! but... the love of hillary to ephron are still alive even though hill is dead! mmn..?? nxt chappie sis?![/quote] maya2 lang sis aihihihihi pagod pa kc ako mag isip sa continuation weh ahihihih
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice story !!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant w8 for the con .....
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh!., so scarry!. heheh. but it' s nyc!., sooo interesting!. is hill mad?!., hmm.. nxt chapie sis! ~juliene~
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMFG,I loev ur story.Continue please.
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

continue fast !!!!!!!!!! :):thumbsup:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

< waiting for the continuation :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeh! still w8ing 4 da nxt chappie sis! hehehe.. hpe yall post it xun! hehe
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]continuation....[/b] months passed by.,. ephron had just a new discovery in part of his life., though he is sad., and lonely and hoping to be with hillary again he just moved on to himself and trying to begin a new life again.,. ephron had already graduated with his diploma,. his in a job and also brandon :D they are still seeing each other., and actually brandon had a plan to marry michelle :eh:... ephron: so how's the plan? brandon: ahm ahihih i think i know what are you referring to.,. ephron: ahihi =| brandon: well, now i'm still giving her a hint what will i do on saturday so., ephron: so?!? brandon: so i need ur help :P ephron: what?!? a help? brandon: yes! :eh: ephron: just do your best man! thats all what can i give u man! :p brandon: i heard from your mom that your starting seeing a new girl huh?!? ephron: ahm yes.,. but you cant imagine her face brandon: ahm why?!? ephron sharing the story how they met this certain girl.,. a preview on what he shared.,. [b]way back in the past....[/b] [quote]ephron applied as a computer programmer in a company and also a girl is applying in that company also .,. ephron: your applying also miss?!? girl: ah yeah ephron: may i know your name? girl : :redface: i'm hillary ephron: huh?!? :paranoid: ephron's mind: ha?!? she had a the same face with hillary! the same name!!!! what a coincidence is this?!? are you trying to help me Lord?!? to forget hilalry?!? or to remember her always?!? :O hillary: ahm excuse me?!? the boss called you already =| ephron: awtz sorry... hillary: ahihihihihi =) after how many hours for interview.., they met again in the coffee shop hillary: can i join with you? ephron: yes of course! waitress: excuse me maam and sir., here's a menu ephron: ah just a moose cake miss.,. blah2 they are ordering waitress: ahm sir your girlfriend is ordering a tiramisu is dat ryt? ephron: ahm correction miss she's not my gf =| waitress:awh sorry hillary: =| [ the waitress is leaving to get what they have ordered ] ephron: she thought that your my girlfriend hillary: ahihi yes =) they both stared each other and then laugh =D hillary: so are you hired? ephron: ah yes.,. i will work on monday already how about u? hillary: i will be hired on monday also., ephron: in wha department? hillary: on arts ephron: we're the same! :lol: hillary: ahihi yes.!!![/quote] after that.,. brandon: wow! is that a gift from heaven man?! ephron: i think so?!? brandon: did she have a same reflection with hillary?!? ephron: yes.,. brandon: are you trying to court her? ephron: i'm still planning on it.,. brandon: just be sure. :eh: ephron: i think hillary would understand my situation right?!? brandon: yes, of course!! if u love somebody you should let go him/her if he/she wanted to.,. if he/she comes back.,. he/she will be urs 4ever!!! ephron: yes2..,. i know that line.,. just don murmur it., ok? brandon: ahahhaah!!! ok2! a new character in the story HILLARY!! [b]she's a rich daughter she had the same characteristics with hillary [ the ex gf of ephron ][/b] [quote]find out how does hillary got the same face with the other HILLARY!!! :eh: wait 4 d next chappie guys!! :P[/quote]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think the spirit of the first hillary went to the second girl? but only gets the face and forget about the past? :/ nice story btw. :eh:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

awh ahihi i think so just wait for the next chappie still working on it sis!! :) ahihihi
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa.. very xciting! huz that new hill. kyah? very mysterious nmn! 'noh kyah sila ni hill.??? anoh meron sa kanila? hayy nakuh! update moh nah lng sis, pra malaman nah nmn kung ano meron sa dalawang hill nah yon! jiji.. :D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love it !!!! ganda story mo ....
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]continuation...[/b] hillary and ephron always met up in a mall.. sometimes hillary would spent the whole day in the house ephron. sometimes she would help some assignments of the younger brother of ephron which is ERIC... then.. Eric: can i ask u some question? hillary: yes u can eric, what is it? eric: ahm. my brother had a girlfriend before. i just wonder... ahm where did you get your face? hillary: huh?!? where did i get this? :lol: [ ephron take a peek so that he can hear the conversation between his bro and hill ] eric: why are u laughing? hillary: is just that i can imagine where did i get this face eric: i'm just asking cause you got the same replica of the ex gf of my bro :rolleyes: hillary: :question: i c eric: so ? hillary: i actually had a car accident.. behind the place where eric and hill talked is where ephron hiding... ephron's mind: :o i think... OMG! hillary: well... i had a serious injury on my face and i need to have new one., eric: you mean a face off?!? hillary: yes =) absolutely... [ thunder is approaching and its starting to have raindrops ] ephron went in the living room to stop their conversation ephron: hil, i guess you should stay here.,. hillary: why? ephron: theirs a strong wind outside and i might not be thinking if u will be safe home hillary: ok ephron: :) eric: i guess i should stay in my room now :penguin: i have to talk wid u again hill! c yah! hillary: ok !! :eh: ephron: =| hillary: ephron.... ephron: what? hillary: do you remember the face of your gf through me? ephron: why did u ask like that question? hillary: i'm just asking cause i'm curious... =| ephron: yes... i actually remember her always because you have the same face and name! :) hillary: i see... to tell you honestly...i got this face from ms hillary simpson ephron: :/ eh? hillary: why? ephron: what did you mean by that? hillary: i experienced a car accident., i actually got a serious injury in my face that i almost like a monster., and in those times.,. theirs a girl died right after i had my accident.,. the doctor had permitted the parents to it and they had agreed to it also for the sake of my face =| ephron: so its a coincident.. hillary: coincident? ephron: yes.. cause now i see now the face of my gf before through you hillary: i see.... in the middle of the strong wind with the rain... ephron got out to visit a grocery to buy somethings to eat.,. while walking., [ a sudden voice calling into him ] girl: eph-------ron.................. pLease.......... dont Leave me.......... ephron: :paranoid: :penguin: after that scary moment.,. ephron got wet and he bought some apples. and some other foods also.. hillary went into the bed of Ella cause in that time Ella is in the boarding house so that she can't be late in her job.. hillary slept in Ella's room.......... the day just went right hillary and ephron had spent dates already they almost observe that they already loved each other…. just wait for the continuation again :P
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sigh.Another Hillary is here. =D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:O:o:O:o:O:o love it talaga!!!!!!!!!
jykaaa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow, you have great ideas there. :D Keep it up! I'll be waiting for the continuation. =)
bheaaii
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice story!! =):thumbsup: nxt chapter pls.. hihintayin ko..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:20

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy