• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

Pages: 112345677

[quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

thanks for reading! ahhi oh ur a newbie! welcome to f-talk! :D
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

[quote=mystic rain]why are u wondering!? eh?!?[/quote] wondering on the next happenings.. lol :lol:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@ chii : awh ahihihihi [b]continuation...[/b] hillary and ephron celebrated their 2nd yr anniversary very well... but they dont know that a loyal servant from the simpsons family reported to her step mother about their date of Ephron.. and on the next day... mrs. simpson: hillary! hillary: what mom? mrs. simpson: what are you doing last night?!? hillary: nothing mom? mrs. simpson: sure??! nothing huh?!? hillary: yes mom.. :paranoid: why?!? mrs. simpson: you are lying!!!! [ give a big spank from her hand to hillary ] tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hillary: ouch! mom! stop it! i cant barely breath mom! mrs. simpson: thats what you deserved! you should die! so that henry can have the business rather than you! hillary: what?!? mrs. simpson: why?!? are you shock huh?!? hillary: you want that henry will be the owner soon of our business?!? huh?!? mrs. simpson: yes! i want more money than love hill! so you should die! hillary: :O mom! it hurts! outside.. a car is approaching to go inside the mansion of simpsons family.. maid: mom.. sir is coming mrs. simpson: go upstairs... NOW! hurry.. hillary: =( your so bad!! hmp! mrs. simpson: :lol: so?!? go now!!! mr. simpson: hon.. is hillary in already? mrs. simpson: yes hon.. she's studying already for the board exam.. mr. simpson: oh i c... [b]hillary was so upset.. so she texted ephron...[/b] [quote]in the cellphone conversation... hill: hi eph eph: oh hi there hill how's your day? hill: its some sort good and too BAD! :cry: eph: what wrong with u? hill: my mom knew it eph: about what? hill: about US! i think a loyal servant from our family had reported to her secretly eph: oh what a bad servant! :mad: hill: i want to die.. i hate my life eph: dont say like that hill.. dont leave me hill: if i would die.. i will never leave.. my soul will be with you always eph: oh but it sounds scary hill :paranoid: hill: yah :lol: but i think i can do it eph: hill.. dont say like that.. hill: i think so..[/quote] [b]because too much depression. hillary decided to have a suicide inside her own comfor room..[/b] mr simpson is knocking on the door... [b]tok tok tok tok tok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b] mr. simpson: hill?!? are you there? mrs. simpson: [ trying to stop him ] hon i think she feel asleep already.. let me open.. ..... ... mr. simpson: oh i see she's sleeping.. [ before hillary got suicide she had a set up on her bed that a pillow forming a persons body and then she covered it with a blanket that a looks like that she's sleeping ] mrs. simpson: see she's sleeping.. so lets go now hon.. :D [b]on the next morning....[/b] their maid is knocking on hillary's room to invite hillary to have a breakfast... maid: maam?!? are you still sleeping? --------------- no one answered... the maid open the door.. and then she saw the bed that she thought a person but when she open it!!! :o :penguin: she went to the comfort room and saw hillary.. is too pale and already dead! maid: :O she hurriedly called the step mother and father's hillary.. [b]a tragic event had happened.. all the people are sad and depressed what had happened.. but only one question comes out to the mind of her father... " what is her reason in having a suicide?" , " am i bad father to her??! " thats what makes her father keep playing on his mind... he keeps on crying all the night.. but aside from that an evil is always laughing.. her step mother...[/b] [quote]on the school newspaper... [b]Ms. HILLARY SIMPSON, died last dawn .... having a suicide ...[/b][/quote] brandon: :O i need to tell this to ephron.. [ brandon texted ephron ] [b]brandon and hillary got the same course so they had the same school while ephron is on the other school.. ephron is having a free time when brandon texted him...[/b] [quote]on the cellphone conversation... brd: eph! eph: what?!? brd: hillary ahmz.,. eph: what?!? brd: wait i will call you... [b]on the call...[/b] brandon: ephron! hillary died! its said on our school newspaper!! ephron: what?!? :o brandon: she died! she got suicide! ephron: =( brandon: eph?!? still there?!?[/quote] ephron turned off the phone and run to the mansion of simpsons family... on the school.. brandon: eph?! still there/! ugh! he turned off the cp! hmp! i think he will go the mansion.. =| [align=center][b]open th gate!!!!![/b][/align]:penguin: [quote]still making the continuation.. :D[/quote]

Last edited by mystic rain (2008-07-12 06:52:33)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I hate her step mom If I'm in the story I'll kill that girl :angry: <over react :lol:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:lol: ahahhaha yah me too also!
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

but I hate that hillary get suicide without saying anything to ephron.. :crybaby:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

awwww.. pooor ephron!., i pity him!. tsktsk... weeeeehh!.. heheh... sooo interesting...
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thnx chii and akuzet for giving a time to read my story ahihihi!!! [b]continuation....[/b] ephron :penguin: run throught their university and ride hurriedly in a taxi.. successfully he came earlier.. he saw the dead body of hillary.. its so pale and the red lip before of hillary is now like a white marshmallow that is too soft to kiss... ephron saw it so badly... and a man came up to him and said... man: hi there mr.. how are you related to hillary?!? ephron: i'm ephron sir.. i'm his boyfriend.. mr. simpson: oh so your the one who's my daughter talking to me always... ephron: huh?!? do you know between me and hillary.. mr. simpson: yes of course!!! she's so opened to me ephron: ah nice to meet you sir! =| mr. simpson: so you know about what had happend to her? :cry: ephron: yes sir.. its quite sad cause know one knew about the reason in having a suicide mr. simpson: yes ephron.. she didn't shared her disappointments ephron: i think she loves you so much.. i think their something wrong with her mind mr. simpson: i think so.. ephron: excuse me sir.. i need to go now bye.. mr. simpson: bye.. :D ephron: =| [ waving goodbye ] while he's walking teardrops falling gently in his face.. but he cant stop it... and then he felt something a person hugged him but he felt it through a wind... ephron: hill?!? are you here?!? ---------------------- wind is so strong---------------------- ephron: ?!? :paranoid: hill dont be like this... ----------------- still the wind.. is so strong... ephron: =| haiz.,. hill.. i still love you.. and then a sudden wind spoke in his ears and said " I LOVE YOU ALSO " :o wait for the continuation...
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

that's so sweet .. =) Till death do us part? x)
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahihi thanks for the comment chii...
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]continuation......[/b] days passed by ephron would still feel that Hillary is still alive or still around the earth ... roaming around or wanted to be with Ephron as always.... like when... brandon: ephron! lets go to your house to celebrate my b day! is it ok?!? ephron: ha?!? your b day?!/ brandon: yes2! ephron: ok! my sister and my brother will not be around on your bday so its free!!!! brandon: that would be great! ------------------------ a strong wind came and a voice that they heard ---------------------- girl: eph------ ron...... eph----- ron.... brandon: ephron?!? :paranoid: who is that?!/ ephron: i dont know... brandon: hillary?!? ----------------------- a strong wind went out and disappeared already ------------------------ ephron: oh man... brandon: why?!? ephron: i always felt that hillary is still around me... brandon: like guiding you everywhere?!? ephron: yes... though its nice to felt it..,., but its different already she's dead already brandon: yes and u should accept the truth ephron: though she's dead, i can still feel her love for me? brandon: in what sense ephron?!? ephron: like these creepy things that we felt last minute...:paranoid: brandon: :paranoid: yes i also felt that.... ephron: too scary... [quote]brandon and ephron celebrated the birthday celebration for brandon successfully... they make cakes for their own and some desserts also!....... [b]MONTHS PASSED BY.........[/b] if hillary will still be alive she will be a professional worker on her chosen course.,. on this month all the batchmates of brandon and ephron graduated already except for those who had a five year course.,. during the celebration of graduating successfully..........[/quote] brandon: congratulations to ourselves guys!!! we did a great job!!! ephron: ahihi yes!! we did it! brandon: so what is your wish ephron?! ephron: is this my birthday? brandon: nope... ephron: but why do i need to share my wish? brandon: ok2! dont share it anyway ahmz.,. lets wish together silently....... ---wishing----- [quote]ephron's mind: if only i could sense you hill through a wind on our anniversary tomorrow.,. if only...... haiz.,. if only i could see you in my own eyes and touch you and hug you in a long time if ony i do that in our anniversary.,. hope you can hear me in this time., :cry: hill.. I STILL LOVE YOU.,. hope you loved me still also... =([/quote] [ while they are wishing all of them closed their eyes and after they will wish they will open their eyes again., after ephron wished ] ephron: :o wah! [ he saw at the door a girl looked alike to hillary and smiled him and waved goodbye ] brandon: what ephron?! whats wrong?!/ ephron: ahm nothing... brandon: nothing?! are you sure?!? ephron: yes., brandon: so lets continue celebrating!!! yeah!!!! :eh: ----------- party is approaching in a big restaurant ---------------------------- [ after the party ] [quote]ephron's mind: hill give me a sign that you're here.,. can you drop some thng that i can see directly...?!?[/quote] [b]then a big glass of wine had drop even though the glass is properly placed in the table...[/b] guys: hey what is that?!? ephron: woh...:/ brandon: ahm.,. let me call the waiter to fix these things.,. ephron: what is that for?!? guy: what?!? ephron: ahm nothing... :paranoid: the next day............ ella: hey ephron you will go the church with us?!/ ephron: ahm nope.,. i will visit first hillary ella: awh ok i do understand it eph.. go there ephron: ok :D in the cemetery... ephron: pft... :cry: hill be safe in there.. girl: i'm....... just here... ephron: :o?!? girl: why?!? you didnt know me already? ephron: uhm? hill?!? hillary: yes., ephron: so i have a third eye? hillary: :lol: nope.,. ephron: why is that you still look like alive! hillary: tsk2.,. [ trying to cover ephron's moouth ] dont talk loudly like that ok? ephron: [ nodding ] =) hillary: you are the only one can see visibly... ephron: why is it only me? hillary: through your love from the deepest part of your heart.,. ephron: what?!/ hillary: what i mean is.,. you see me because you truly love me., the one that you wished become true.. .... see?!? [ barely breathing ] ephron: yes... hillary: eph--- ron... ephron: hill? can i touch you? hillary: nope... :cry: ephron: why?!? i can see now so can i touch you? hillary: you can see me only.,. but you cant touch me.,. try to touch me ., ephron: [ trying to hug hillary ] but he can pass through the body of hill ] :/ hill? hillary: see?!? ephron: =( hillary: i'm different now i'm no longer a human being with a flesh.,. i have now only my soul... ephron: yes.,=( hillary: i hope that i make you happy on our anniversary.. I .... LOVE YOU..... ephron: you make me very happy..... I LOVE YOU ALSO.. =| [quote]what an episode! ahahhahahah! until there only for the mean time cause i need to study about the history of gsp!!! :wallbash: :penguin: hope you like the new episode!!!![/quote]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

that's so sweet.. I wish ephron would be my bf someday. lol? :lol:
jykaaa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hmm. I wonder if that could really happen.. LOL. Anyhow, cool story. :D

Last edited by jykaaa (2008-07-22 09:01:14)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeeh!., xo xwit sis~!. heheh. hpe dat hill s still alve!., heheheeh.....
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow! thanks for your cool comments guyz! ahihihihihi sooner or later i will update soon my story i'm just busy in these day in talking about my school stuff!
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

< will wait for the next episode. :cool:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nyc story.! hope der is a continuation.!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]continuation...[/b] on summer days.,. brandon: hey ephron! whats up? ephron: and whats down!? eric: eh?!? ephron: ahihi just joking! just seeking for a new place to spend my vacation bro! brandon: can i join with you guys? ella: yes you can? ephron: for an interruption guys., :P brandon: what? ella and eric: ?!? :question: ephron: i just heard about michelle and ;) [ winking at brandon ] brandon: :redface: oh?!? ella: brandon?!? brandon: why?! ephron: oh man... just mean it., brandon: ok2 i mean it.,. i courted michelle last month! ella and ephron: =D then?!? brandon: guys you need to know this.,. in our high school days she's so bad and acted like a witch! ephron: and then?!? brandon: but now? she acted like an adult like an angel! she is so good now.,. and successfully :eh: she answered me YES! when i courted her.,. ephron: what a job well done brandon! brandon: yes, i gues... ella: so much for that at 1 pm i need to go at my boyfriends house.,. so guys make sure that eric will be in his room when i leaved you, ok? brandon and ephron: ok! :D [b]ella already graduated as a professional business manager and now she had already boyfriend! in their current situation.,. their parents got back last month and went back in america to continue their job .,. ephron and brandon are already 4th yr college students for the new school year, while eric is a second year high school student :D .,. so..ephron had no girlfriend at all when the time that hillary died.,. he spent more on her studies he valued it more than seeking for a new love.,. other than that ., he like to see hillary using his third eye..,. :P [ just making impossible things guys! ] -- peace--- and then he is so proud with it.,then...[/b] brandon: so ella had a boyfriend already ephron: yup! and they are already two years and 5 months! brandon: wow! what a strong relationship! ephron: so how's michelle? brandon: she's in her sister's house taking care to her niece., ephron: i see.. brandon: so..., about [ hillary ?!? ]-- whispering at ephron--- :| ephron: she's good.,. i fine her still beautiful even though i didn't see her around brandon: man! you need to move on! ephron: what?!? move on?!? brandon: she's dead ephron! she's dead! you need to find a new one to love you -- then a vase near them fell without a force with it -------- brandon: :paranoid: ooOoooops?!? ephron: i think she heard you brandon: i think so.. ephron: :P brandon: man! my mom told me that when a person died you need to rest him/her in peace.,. dont interrupt him/her in going in heaven dude! ephron: sorry i need to see her eventually., =( brandon: ephron.,. is that still love? or you feel pity?!? ephron: if love is being pity then thats it! brandon: dude your gettin' blind because of that girl.,. you need to rest her in peace man ephron: :cry: i have nothing to do with it.,.
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +reputation for u :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice Story!!! :D Pls check mine!!! Ok here!! http://theftalk.com/t38614-Together-Forever%21%21%21.html
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:22

[ 9 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy