• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

Pages: 1..1234567

[quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

[b]continuation.,.[/b] on the act... hillary: ephron?!? why u didn't answered my question? ephron: what is the purpose of ur question? hillary: i just wanted it to clarify things up.. ephron: :| hillary: just one more thing., i like to tell you that ( whispering ) [quote]i'm hillary's step mother.,. stealing her face after she died)[/quote] ( then mrs. simpson stabbed ephron's body ) [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i53/kurumi-chan_2006/OhCool.jpg[/img] .,. hillary's spirit came in a strong storm came in., all the things in ephron's place had been broken., mrs. simpson run as fast as he could :penguin: to hid her sin in killing ephron.,. on the next morning... ella: ephron?!? are you there? eric: bro?!? ( ringing the door bel ) ella: do you have some keys in our house? eric: here ( handing a key to ella ) ella: ( opening the gate and also the door ) eric: ( runs through his room but he saw a certain blood in the kitchen ) :o ( he screamed!! ) waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! ella: what happen?!? :O oh my gosh!! husband of ella: eric call the ambulance eric: it cant be he's dead already :crybaby: ella: who's this person can do this things to my brother/?!:crybaby: husband of ella: :paranoid: i will call the police to have an investigation., ella: :crybaby: eric went out the house and stying in the garden until.... eric: huh?!? who's that girl? lady: why? eric: :/ you resemble a lot of hillary lady: yes i did.. eric::/ i know you are hillary did you see what happen to my brother? lady: yes i did.. eric: who killed my brother?!? lady: my step mother :angry: eric: :crybaby: i dont know what to do now., lady: dont be confuse.,. she just stole my face and use it to kill your brother.,. .,a strong wind came.,. eric: hill?!? ella: hey who are you talking to?!/ eric: i know who killed ephron?? ella: how did you know?!? eric: i know it. only hillary and ephron was staying here last night! ella: :rolleyes: could it be hill?!? husband of ella: i think we should not get for an investigation.,. ella: why?? husband of ell: i saw some foot steps of a woman.,. over there., ( pointing into the kitchen ) that is too fit for a sandal.,. then i guess its a woman.,. ella: then? husband of ella: i guess its hillary.,.i think ephron wrote this before he died.,. [quote]the letter on the paper is used from a blood.,. meaning he used a blood as an ink.,. to write.,[/quote] ( click the spoiler to see the message ) [spoiler]an evening with you is a waste i cant bare my breath because of you i love you but you killed me you, mrs. simpson[/spoiler] ella and eric: ( had read the message ) :paranoid:

Last edited by mystic rain (2008-09-13 02:35:14)

ashely_pain15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

waahh...why did you kill ephron, huh mrs simpson..?:mad: i'm waitin' 4 da nxt update..:D
xxGiRL NeXT DooRxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeaa.. w8ng for the nxt chapter..hehe
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for the comment., i think i will post the continuation on next saturday., not on in this week of saturday .,. cause we will have a group study.,. sooner cause we will have a unit test.,. wish me luck guys!!!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]continuation.,.[/b] just a summary of it,., all the friends and classmates of ephron joined the ceremony during his burial.,. .,mrs simpson is being prisoned and has a punishment of death penalty.,. [quote]i guess all the memories that i've got in there and the last moment that i have on the earth is worthy cause now i've been with my girlfriend for how many years ago .,. .,. i'm now happy even though i'm gone on the world of misery., but now i can live my next dimension of my life with the fullest., friends and classmates.,. hope you've learned a lot lessons from me and gain memories from our get together parties and many more.,. "EPHRON"[/quote] while ella and eric is going home.,. boy: be safe ella: huh?!? eric: ;] ( he know who it is ) boy: be a good boy ., eric: yes! :D ella: ephron?!? the boy went gone already., [quote][align=center][b]THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow:[/b][/align][/quote]
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

who is dat boy ?!?!?! tell us ... !!!!!!!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the boy is ephron.,.
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]thanks for all ur support for my story guys :) ahihihi.,. i hope i can make a new one again! and i'm willing to share it with you all guys!! :) ;][/quote]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I LURVE IT!!! nice story sis!!! keep it up!!!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for the comment sooner or later i will post my new made story!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:05

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy