• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

Pages: 1..1234567

[quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

weeeeeeh!., xo swit!. whatta... that's so scarry! :paranoid: nxt chappie plzs!. ~juliene~
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

[quote][b]ATTENTION![/b] i will post my continuation maybe next week on saturday cause i'm busy today in our NCAE exam which means NATIONAL CAREER ASESSMENT EXAMINATION.,. its a test for the preparation soon in college! :D[/quote]
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ukie sis! gud lck 4 u'r exam! i'll w8 for the nxt chappie! :D
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks sis! ahihi for the supprort!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hey nice update good job! Take care by the way Your really good at this!! Im just asking ok? Can you pls check my story! If you want only here just click on this : http://theftalk.com/t38614-%26%23 … 21%21.html Thanks ! Good luck with your story!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]the continuation.,.[/b] after how many months had passed.,. ., hillary and ephron got a commitment.,. they are now boyfriend and girlfriend relationship.,. in this moment., ephron didn't know that the girl he loves in the present is the step mom of his x-gf.,. which is mrs. simpson., [quote]mrs. simpson got a car accident.,. and when she knew that her step daughter got a suicide even though she knew it that the reason of the suicide of hillary is her fault.,. but she insist that it's ephron's fault.,.she told to herself that she liked to have the face of hillary ( her step daughter ) in order to make fell in love to ephron.,. and she already got succedeed on it.,.,.[/quote] its a perfect day for ephron.,. he got promoted as a president in their company., and its a day also to have a propose to his gf hillary ( step mom of hillary ) [quote]stl quite confuse/!? ahmz.,. the step mom of hillary changed her whole part of body.,. so that it can be obvious that she's an old woman.,. she took all the surgery's that could make up on her face,body and legs.,. to be look alike a teenager.,.[/quote] ephron decided to have a proposal already to hillary on the day he got promoted.,. he bought many red roses for his house to have a decoration..,.he used a red carpet in their living room.,. and all sorts of prepation for his dearly girlfriend.,. ephron: ella is this correct?!? ella: about what? ephron: having a proposal to hillary ella: if you like to marry her then go for it.,. don't worry to us.,. i have my own family now and eric is going to graduate in high school.,. its part of our life to be separated., ephron: :) ella: so dont waste time.., ok? ephron: ok! thanks for the support sis! ella: oh ur welcome :P eric: she texted me that she's on her way now., ephron: ok.,. oh i need to change my clothes still.,.:penguin: ella: good luck bro! oh i need to go now., bye! ;) ephron and eric: bye! ahihihi.,.

Last edited by mystic rain (2008-08-23 00:12:45)

Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee. so it means? mrs.simpson=new hillary? hayy nakuh! nxt chapter pls. :D
xxGiRL NeXT DooRxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

o my shucks..hihihi i have a question..wat about mr. simpson?wer is he? did he know dat mrs.simpson got her face? :question:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whhaaaattt??? mrs. simpson is the new hillary?? tooinkzs... can't believe it.. lolx.. nxt chappie plzs. sis... ~juliene~
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xxGiRL NeXT DooRxx]o my shucks..hihihi i have a question..wat about mr. simpson?wer is he? did he know dat mrs.simpson got her face?[/quote] yay you got a good question up there.,. mr. simpson died already for the past few years.,. after mr. simpson died.,. after how many months mrs simpson got a car accident already.,. dats all.,. [quote=akuzet16]whhaaaattt??? mrs. simpson is the new hillary?? tooinkzs... can't believe it.. lolx.. nxt chappie plzs. sis... ~juliene~[/quote] yep2! sis! ahihihihi.,. she is pretending to be a hillary ., [quote]just wait for the continuation on monday cause on monday.,. [b]we dont have a class!!!![/b] ahihihhi.,.dats all!!!! thanks for the comments guys!!![/quote]
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love ya story !!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haii der siztah, em still w8ing 4 da nxt chappie.. heheheh. gud luck in making some continuations.. lolx.. heheh. this story is very successful!., ~juliene~
xxGiRL NeXT DooRxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi.. just waiting for the next chapter..hehehe
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice one!.. i like it.. kip up da gud work!.. :thumbsup:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]the time has come he needed to propose to his gf now .,.[/b] ella: ok bye! ephron: :) ...::::hillary is in her way to the house of ephron:::... [quote]on the text conversation: ephron: wer r u ? hillary: just a minute... ephron: wer r u? hillary: =| why? ephron: i have something to tell you.,. so you better come ok babe? hillary: ok... ephron: may i knw wer u now? hillary: i'm n d office ryt now.,. my boss is not yet done so now i'm fixing the files so dat i can go over there. ephron: kip safe :kiss: hillary: ok muah :kiss:[/quote] hillary is done to her duty she already arranged all the things to her boss arranged it accordingly and very well.. she is working as a comp programmer to a certain company now she acted as a secretary and also a comp programmer to have a double earnings ... :eh: in her car : :...: hillary's mind: [quote]now i can kill you ds time ephron.,. i know its your fault why does hillary have a suicide!! ahahhahahah! ahahhahaha! =D[/quote] ephron's house.... eric: oh so many roses.., ephron: oh you better stay at your room ok? eric: can i sleep on ella's house.,. ephron: oh ok. eric be good in their house ok? eric: as u wish sir! :cool: ephron: ok wait.,. i need to pack some things for you eric: ok.,. [quote][b]hillary texted ephron: hillary: babe i'm at the gate now.,.[/b][/quote] eric: bro! hill is at the gate now.,. ephron: :penguin: ok2! here's your bag.,. and here's the money.,. a car is beeping in front of ephrons house.,. eric: i think its hillary now.,. i better open the gate and bid goodbye to her also ;] ephron: ok.,. i will fix myself first.,. outside the house hillary: where's your brother? eric: just inside.,. preparing something :D hillary: preparing for what? eric: secret! anyways i need to go now.,. hillary: why? eric: i like to sleep on with my sis ella.,. bhubye! hillary: bye.,. :| ...::::hillary's mind [quote]now its a good timing and a bonus for me.,. only me and ephron is in their house,.[/quote] ephron: good evening! hillary: :/ good.,.,. evening ephron: your a bit shock., why? hillary: your so handsome today.,. :wow: ephron: geez thanks! ;) .,. lets get inside.,. let me have your bag., hillary: ( so sweet ) thanks babe ephron: :) hillary had taken her seat and trying to wait ephron in preparing the foods.,.it take 10 minutes and ephron didnt' finish in preparing foods so hillary get in the kitchen also.,. ephron: oh ur here hillary: need some help.,. ephron: oh sure.,.,. so how's work? hillary: its ok.,. a little bit tiring.,.do you remember still your ex gf? ephron: uhmm :/ yes.,. hillary: surprised?! oh i forgot to tell you.,. eric just share it about hillary.,.hill ryt? ephron: yes.,. you had the same names.,. hillary: do you remember her step mother? ephron: yes.,. she's mrs. simpson,. hillary: do u like to kill her? ephron: no.,. hillary: what if the step mother planned to kill you.,. ephron: :paranoid: hill.,. why do you say things like dat? hillary: :evil: =D ephron: :wallbash: mrs simpson?! ( heart beat stops ) [quote]some few lines on the next episode.., :P[/quote]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lawl. OMG!., what will gnna happen nxt? lawl. i must save mah fafa ephron!., :wallbash: ~juliene~
ashely_pain15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaaahhh....so0o0o scaaarrryyyy..:paranoid: gosh...i think mrs. simpson is beside me...waaahhh..:penguin: waitin' for the update...

Last edited by ashely_pain15 (2008-08-30 10:47:20)

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]lawl. OMG!., what will gnna happen nxt? lawl. i must save mah fafa ephron!.,[/quote] ahahhaha sis.,. u mst save him!! :lol: lol u better read on the next episode.,. [quote=ashely_pain15]waaaahhh....so0o0o scaaarrryyyy.. gosh...i think mrs. simpson is beside me...waaahhh.. waitin' for the update...[/quote] thanks for reading my story sis!
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!! cant w8 for d end !!!
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what the freaking slu*!!! why did she became the new hill?? ohh..bad choice of ephron..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:41

[ 11 queries - 0.571 second ]
Privacy Policy