• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

Pages: 1234567..7

[quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

waah.maybe the woman is hill's true mom...?i dunno.haha.anyways,ur a fast updater.i like it. ;)
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

I like it xD I need the continuation nao :'O I'm so excited with the next one. :]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

to EMAE: weee thanks 4 d comment! just read the continuation! to jhayyuliajay: thanks for d nice comment! u have a nice idea also bout' my story thnx sis! to chii: ahahha! ok2! i will post the continuation already... [b]continuation....[/b] nurse: ahm so what did d woman told you? hillary: oh nothing.. ephron: just forget that woman. ok? =| lets go back in the classroom.. nurse: maam just take care to your wounds.. ephron: [ holding hillary's hands so tight ] nurse: take good care to your girl.. :) ephron: eh?!? hillary: what?!? :/ ephron: oh nothing.. :paranoid: [i]while walking...[/i] hillary: am i heavy?!? ephron: huh?!/ hillary: i'm asking, if am i heavy?!? ephron: nope! ahahhaa! hillary: hahha ok2! :D ephron: so how's your wounds now? hillary: just ok now.. ephron: oh mrs. caril is cleaning...ahihi good afternoon mdm! hillary: good afternon [ taking a bow, then looking at mrs. caril ] woman: [ taking a bow ] good afternon also.. =| [ smiling at hillary so nicely ] hillary: :o huh?!? ephron: what?!? hillary: she's... ephron: ha/!? ahm excuse me mdm.. woman: [ looked at ephron and hillary again ang having a mysterious smile ] ephron: whats wrong with you?!? hillary: she's the woman in the cr! ephron: [ turning back and looked again at mrs. caril ] nope see --- [ pointing at mdm ] hillary: this is so strange eh?!? ephron: ok lets have a walk now.. [b]days passed by hillary always saw the woman as it is.. same face but the woman is doing as a cleaner, teacher or anything else to see hillary.. the woman is a ghost. she's the one who guide the people who are living on the earth who would like to die..weeks passed by the prom have finally come.. and you know who is the partner of hillary?!?[/b] [quote]week before: ephron and hillary met in the park.. ephron asked hill to be his partner in the prom. and successfully hillary answered yes... without taking a notice they hug and they felt warm to each other and then they run like a dog ahahhaha! :penguin: hillary and ephron loved one another.. but they are still keeping it hidden...[/quote] [b]during prom.. while dancing .. [ music is so soft... ][/b] hillary: =| ephron: =| hillary: ahihi.. are you happy? ephron: yes... hillary: i'm now happy too.. ahm so much! ephron: :O hill... hillary: ephron?!? ephron: i ... ahm... [ electricity being turned off! all the students are shock and they are still in their place standing.. ] ephron: [ whispering ] I LOVE YOU... [ secretly he walked out in the place and hide ] [ electricity turned on again and all the students went back and dance again. ] hillary: ??! where's ephron?!? ephron: here.. i went in the cr sorry.. hillary: you can see the way to the cr? without lights?!? ephron: ahm yes? [ just pretending ] hillary: ok... [quote]just w8 for the continuation guys! ahhihihi :penguin: just making an assignments![/quote]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeeh!, haha... a ghost?!., weeeeh~!., haha... 'm late~!., hehe.. the story became more interesting sis!., i like it!., haha
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

< waiting for the continuation :S /edit I wish I am as good as you on making like this. :/

Last edited by Chii (2008-07-07 08:52:44)

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]weeeeh!, haha... a ghost?!., weeeeh~!., haha... 'm late~!., hehe.. the story became more interesting sis!., i like it!., haha[/quote] enx akuzet! ahahhah enx talagah sis for having a time to read ahihi siguro mga friday ko pa toh ma i update weh ahihi =D [quote]< waiting for the continuation :S /edit I wish I am as good as you on making like this.[/quote] AHM enx! :D
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Can't wait till friday :cool:

Last edited by Chii (2008-07-08 21:25:23)

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]continuation....[/b] [quote]The prom went good at that time, while they we’re eating hillary is always thinking about the woman and the man who told her the three special words... ephron observed her and asked...[/quote] ephron: whats wrong with you? hillary: nothing ephron: sure?!? ------------------------- brandon joined in the table with his partner, michelle... brandon: so, how’s tha dance? hillary: good... [ smiling ] michelle: nice to hear that! so how’s your feet ephron? ephron: why are you asking like that? michelle: cause i know this girl.. [ pointing at hillary ] dont know how to dance ok? its too obvious! ephron: stop it michelle.. your just insulting her.. michelle: nope! i’m just telling the truth! ephron: she know how to dance already michelle: ok2! as u said.. excuse me.. i will get some juice brandon: and dont come back.. michelle: hmp! as u wish SIR!:mad: brandon: ahahah!.. ahm hill?!? hillary: why? brandon: why are you so silent? ephron: are you thinking still about the woman? hillary: no.. its too scary about the woman.. brandon: what about the woman? blah blah blah.. [ they are sharing to brandon, about the woman in the cr ] brandon: ooOOoooh.. its so scary to hear that..:paranoid: hillary: yeah too scary.. but i’m still thinking on a certain guy? ephron: a guy?!? [ surprised ] hillary: yes, why?!? ephron: oh nothing.. brandon: so what about the guy hillary: i dont know him.. brandon: why are you thinking about him if you dont know him? ephron: [ pretending to smile ] =| are you having a crush? hillary: nope! i wonder who’s the guy who told me during the lights off last minute.. brandon: last minute?!? hillary: yes , last minute.. i’m surprised cause he told me I LOVE YOU ephron: brandon: so?!?:lol: [ laughing ] hillary: ahm nothing just wondering... [quote]the prom night just ended with a question to hillary... she’s just thinking about the guy who told her the three special words... all the students went home and treasuring so much fun from their prom.. while brandon and ephron is in the car...[/quote] brandon: :eh: ephron: what are you thinking huh?!? brandon: do you know who’s the guy which hillary referring to?!? ephron: nope!.. of course! brandon: i know who is it... you just dont tell the truth.. ella: ?!? truth??! what are you talking about? ephron: oh nothing sis! just ignore brandon for awhile. he’s just drunk! ahahha! brandon: no i’m not.. i’m fully awake! and full energy! i know who is it.. ella: what is that about? ephron: NOTHING! :mad: brandon: ahahhaha! stay cool bro! ephron: i know :P ella: your talking about hillary. feel free to share your feelings to us ephron.. dont be shy ahahhaha! ephron: :disgust: [align=center]just waith the continuation! ahihihi...[/align]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

At last I read the continuation but.. it's cut again lol. :'O I wonder what's the next. xD
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahihihi just wait ahihihih on sunday again i will post the continuation i cant concentrate today to think continuation too sorry ahihihi :D
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

< willing to wait :D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice story.. ill w8 for the next chap
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeeh!., still wing 4 da next chappie sis!., hehe... whhhheeeewwww!., der r lotzs of cmmentorzs and readers n ur s2ry sis!., heheh.. kip it up!., and make mre!., heheehe... hpe mre cmmentrzs and riderzs 2 cme hir n ur thread!., and hpe dat der r lot's of ftalkers and guest will take a tym 2 rid ur stry!.. hehe
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i really appreciate your comments guys! hope some f-talkers will do read my stowey! ahihihi :D
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no more? :crybaby:
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waaaaa.. ang cute... niLa..
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]continuation....[/b] during at night time... hillary texted ephron at that time... [quote]in the cellphone conversation.. hill: good evening eph! eph: good evening also, what makes u think u will text me? eh? hill: ahm nothing eph: so do you have an idea already who's the guy who told you? hill: the phrase? are u referring to?? eph: ahm yah! =) hill: i dont know him eph: hill do you beleive in love? hill: yes, of course! eph: before i never do like this things before. but now i can do it now.. hill: like wat? eph: expressing my true feelings to a girl.. hill: ;) ok eph: hill I LOVE YOU... hill: eh?!? eph: cant txt u again like dat can u read it? hill: yes i read it already. i'm just shock.. eph: hill.. do you love me? hill: ahm... :paranoid: not yet into that ephron.. eph: ok :cry: is this the feeling being dumped?!/ huh? hill: nope! i didnt dumped u! :P i just dont know what is my answer eph: ok.. i need to sleep now. good night! hill: good night also! :kiss: eph: huh?!? [ :redface:][/quote] ephron felt somethings special when hillary did that in the cellphone.. on the next day... ella: hill? hillary: :cry: ella: you've got too many bruises again ... hillary: yes.. just an accident.. ephron: :redface: hill are you ok? hillary: yes i'm ok.. dont worry. =| ephron: just be sure that you're ok.. ella: i think their is a doctor beside you hill.. just take care yourself! :P [ winking at ephron ] ephron: dont mind her hill.. so lets go in our classroom hillary: ok! ephron: :D the day went good.. they have many activities and many drama's that they made... months passed by.. they had already the graduation.. [align=center][b]years passed by...[/b][/align] [b]ephron had a course of computer programmer or an IT! while hillary have course of business ad... they still met each other.. and they had their relationship already at that time.. hillary answered yes when they are still highschool students after the graduation hillary whispered ephron that she likes ephron also.. on that time ephron received the precious gift, to be a boyfriend of hillary.. eventually they are keeping it as a secret to the mom of hillary.. :cry:[/b] during their 2nd yr anniversary.. in a restaurant.. hillary: happy 2nd yr anniversary eph. ephron: happy 2nd yr also hil :kiss: here's a rose for you [ handing a rose :rose:] hillary: thanks..:kiss: ephron: :wow::wow::wow: ahihihi.. thanks! hillary: :/ ephron: whats wrong with you hill? hillary: :paranoid: my mom is here... look ! [ pointing on the next table.. ] ephron: just pretend nothing..dont look at their place.. ok? hillary: can we go another restaurant? ephron: yes we can, since we didn't order any food yet.. outside the restaurant... driver: maam/!? why are you here? hillary: ha? maid: owh i see.. we will promise you mam we wil not report this thing to your mom hillary: ;] thanks guys.. driver and maid: your welcome maam ephron: bye! driver and maid: bye also sir! they hurriedly run and ride on a taxi to find another restaurant.. ephron: that was too close hill.. hillary: yes.. [ she hugged ephron so tight ] ephron: dont worry your maid and the driver protect you.. hillary: :cry: ok... :D dats all for today.. ahihihih wait for the continaution!
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

*wondering* thanks for the continuation. :lol:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

why are u wondering!? eh?!?
baby_kiz12
» n00b
1969-12-31

...so cute love it..=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]INTRODUCTION[/b] hey i'm mystic rain.. i just like to share another new story dat i've imagined again hope u will be interested to have time to read my unique story... ds story s all about

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:39

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy