• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

Pages: 1..123456789101112

[b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

i'm just single. and i enjoy my life! :D
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

gf/bf relationship! :wow:
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i am a SINGLE:lol:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i am single and happy...
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I am married :thumbsup: and very much happy :):)
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

--gf/bf level...ahehehehe :redface:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

single until now .. huhuhuhu .. :(
lhadiie.ghe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sooooooo SiNGLe !! :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm [i]single[/i] and enjoying it. :thumbsup: [/b]
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its complicated hehehehe!!!:D
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Single..........................[/b]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

im always single... hehhehehe
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the truth is .. i am [b]singel[/b] right now :redface:
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm single.. but in a relationship.... yeah.. im in a relationship.... because you can't say that your not single if you are married... so im still single!!!
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

courtship i think!=D=D=D but i love to be [b]single![/b];)
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

bf relationship... well, he's my 2nd to be exact coz i had another one last summer..but i love him more than my ex-bf!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]MU.. no commitment, less pains, less.. of work,worries, hatreds, haha...[/b]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm single and ready to mingle. haha. joke. i love to be single. it gives you freedom. :D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gf/bf relationship........ we love each other....
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im in a relationship ^^ hehe :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:28

[ 9 queries - 0.614 second ]
Privacy Policy