• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

Pages: 1..123456789101112

[b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

Mutual understanding Lolx
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

im single. :D hahaa.
broken_crystal.oo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.im single. haha. :lol:
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

proud 2 be single =D whahaha
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

undecided.. lolz.. mu maybe
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i answer mu.. any body whos answer is mu too? :D :D
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b]:lol: MU :lol: [/b][/align][/color]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm happy 2 b single, no problems and heartbreaks. :D [/b]
leziiaaa01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im [b][i][u] single.. >.< [/u][/i][/b] :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: hahaha :lol::lol::lol:
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=chipster489]I'm happy 2 b single, no problems and heartbreaks.[/quote] [color=deeppink][align=center][b]right =D [/b][/align][/color]
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

single and ready to mingle =D=D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

In a courtship =)=)=)=)
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

proud 2 b singleeee!!! haha
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

single hihi :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:32

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy