• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

Pages: 1..123456789101112

[b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

[color=#F08080]so single..!!! single but not available..^_^..no tym for love at ol..^_^[/color]
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

love to be single=) ~!
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i am just single.. =|
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]MU will do. safe and ..less in pain and worries [/b] :wow:
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm single and i'm seriously loving it.........
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

MU:thumbsup:=Dit's better
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm single and i love it. ;)
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

taken!!! =D =D =D
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm single... :lol: & i'm happy with it... :rolleyes:
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go singles !:D wooooo .
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

married and engaged hahaha :P
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm single.... =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Still single. :thumbsup: [/b]
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]MU =( wwweeee! :D[/align]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i choose single . . .
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think boyfriend relationship :wow:
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

am single...i dont think much of having a so called "boyfriend" study first.... :D
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm in a girlfriend/ boifriend relationship..
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sub][color=#FF99CC]Ain't sure :] I think M.U and Single for me :D[/color][/sub]
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

100% single :] 10% MU :] :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:43

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy