• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

[b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

heartxtine
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

am single, =) yah i am... and i hate it :crybaby: hehe lol
teenpinkz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

I'm single, and its so cool! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
broken em0wh..47
» FTalker
1969-12-31

single :)
niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm have girlfriend but faraway relationship..
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gf/bf relationship
clangchique21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

single & loving it! :D
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#78c0ff] im [b]single[/b].....& flirty..... :lol: yay!... lol... [/color]

Last edited by mherylicious (2007-09-24 17:24:14)

rylai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

girlfriend/boyfriend relationship level... very much inspired.. hehehe
-miSz mhArah-
» n00b
1969-12-31

siNgLe
etuccire
» n00b
1969-12-31

love bein single <3 =)
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gf/bf rel.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color] married and loving every second of it. lol. [color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color][/align]
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

single and flirty same as mhe :D ladies holla :lol: ;) :eh:
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]M.U mutual [u]understanding[/u]..[/b] :)
zhel10
» n00b
1969-12-31

..im single right now....
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mu.. ^^
blueprincez
» n00b
1969-12-31

..im still single..lol =D ..
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]single, and loving it!.. [/b] :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:doubt: hmm... im [b]stay single!![/b] hihi.. love is hurt :eh:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

just MU..hehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:16

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy