• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

Pages: 123456789101112..12

[b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

maree12
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

single and loving it :exclaim: studies first :exclaim:
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

single & i love it :D
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm Happy.. That's aLL =) =) =)
fiya
» n00b
1969-12-31

im into [b]bf-gf relationship[/b]! very happy w/ him right now... I LOVE HIM.. my mamao ... :wow:
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nbsb!(no boyfriend since birth!)haha.lolz,,i'm really enjoying it,,'coz you can really have the [b]focus[/b] on your studies. :retard:
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

engaged... ;)
joeysmiles
» n00b
1969-12-31

Taken :rose: and loving it!! HEHE
meteora
» n00b
1969-12-31

Just got at the bottom of my deepest fall. :) Single.
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.... im only 15 and im married.. hahahaha.. joke
ndut_182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

single, but looking :eh:
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its complicated...but yes im single
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

single now. need a boyfriend! :D
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] im single [/b] but still happy hehehehehehe
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Single![/b] >not lurving it,,not hating it,,juz patiently waiting 4 da ryt tym,,ryt age,,&& ryt guy,,, =)

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2007-09-03 15:21:43)

-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm single and i'm happy with it,, i dont want to be tied down..or commit to any relationship..
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] its been hella weird, cuz i havnt been into relationship lately, its really weird fo me,.hehe.. but uhmm, im [i]single[/i] && on top of it. but i do have sorta kinda (M.U.) thingy wit sum one ryt now, but i dnt want to get serious or to be in a relationship ryt now..hehe,.im enjoyin every single time fo bein single..heck yea. ;) [/b]

Last edited by blazinhottie (2007-09-04 15:15:52)

podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

single and searching...
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]single now[/b] and proud ov it!
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. so many singles out there.. just like me.. lol to all who have their partners.. u will miss ur single days..ü
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

gf/bf stage.....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:36

[ 10 queries - 0.536 second ]
Privacy Policy