• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

[b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

xheat.. single... feels bitter good.. :rolleyes:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

im single right now... :|
el_wray
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow: i [b]have a girlfriend[/b]! =) and i [b]love[/b] her!
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

single. :p
jerome_addictive_610
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]single too...[/b][/align][/quote]
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: SINGLE
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Its so nice to be [[*S I N G L E*]]
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

still cngle
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

single!!! love it!:D btw wuts courtship ei??
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gf/bf relationship level... am so inlove! heheheh! :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]single! haha... single rocks![/b]
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

MU? hahahahaa. lmao =D
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

single :)
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

back to the single life!
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

Me??? [b]girlfriend/bofriend relationship[/b] life with someone is fun, adventurous, happy, wont fell alone and you always feel special =):thumbsup:

Last edited by cocopogi007 (2008-05-22 07:35:53)

yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

single =)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im single.,yet OWNED and UNAVAILABLE.
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]me? married..[b]soon.[/b] joke. haha. i'm single. :lol:[/i]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

single and still virgin ..yey!!! lubing it!~!
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im single BUT i have my wifey.. we called each other as "asawa" but we're both single.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:28

[ 10 queries - 0.532 second ]
Privacy Policy