• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

[b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

boyfriend relationship...
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

: last time i was single... : now on a m.u...
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm proud to be single!
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mee?? well i'm a single.. i love single soo nice to be a singel, I don't have a problem about my Relationship.
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

singel and waiting for my ex..even though it sounds stupid..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

currently.. girlfriend/boyfriend relationship but. studies goes first! :D
airon//•V)
» n00b
1969-12-31

i prefer to be singel.. don't need to think for someone.. and i'm free to do what i want... hehe ..
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

obviously.. bf/gf relationship
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe, single.. =)

Last edited by czarina_umilin (2008-03-08 01:25:53)

cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love to be single.. but when he came into my life.. i want to be with him forever.. i want to stay with him..as if there's no tomorrow.. i'm proud to say that i'm taken by you!!!!!
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love being in a relationship.. coz i feel so alone..
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

engaged.., coz we already have this agreement that after having my US citizenship.., we'll have our wedding..,
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

boyfriend-girlfriend rel... but now its a bit complicated... coz. i dont even know where he is... huhuhu... just hoping that he's ok... :crybaby: it hurts a lot...
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]lol..im SSB...short for *single since birth*..awtsz so shame... :wallbash::wallbash: edited: [spoiler].....nkalimutan q mglagay ng *wallbash* :P lol[/spoiler][/b]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-21 01:00:03)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,i'm married., ahehehe:D just kidding... i'm in a bf/gf relationship...:wow:
aldz_c19
» n00b
1969-12-31

mY gOd,.,.,.,uRgh!!!:mad: wat xOuld i do abT her.,..:question: i like heR buT she lyks me as a fRen onLy 4 now buT eVen doe daT i kNow dat i hav a chanCe now buT tnx 4 her pArEnts dat are juSt 2 stRick and her cOusiN hAs a cRush on her and he is gEting on mY waY 2 and 2 my nErves 2, oL of deM!!!urgh!!!:mad: if onLy daT his cOusin is nOt my freN i wiL do waT i waNted 2 do 2 him 4 so many long time.,..uRgh!!!!:mad:
aldz_c19
» n00b
1969-12-31

mY gOd,.,.,.,uRgh!!!:mad: wat xOuld i do abT her.,..:question: i like heR buT she lyks me as a fRen onLy 4 now buT eVen doe daT i kNow dat i hav a chanCe now buT tnx 4 her pArEnts dat are juSt 2 stRick and her cOusiN hAs a cRush on her and he is gEting on mY waY 2 and 2 my nErves 2, oL of deM!!!urgh!!!:mad: if onLy daT his cOusin is nOt my freN i wiL do waT i waNted 2 do 2 him 4 so many long time.,..uRgh!!!!:mad:
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

married +_+
nineclouds
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm in relationship . :wow: :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm single cause i do love to mingle (=
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]tell us if which level of relationship are you in :wow: me?!uhhm bf/gf relationship better to be hurt coz of love than not to love at all[/b]

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:14

[ 9 queries - 0.922 second ]
Privacy Policy