• ARCHIVES 
  • » ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Pages: 12345678..8

..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Leijg19
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

me?! i think its when i always overreacted in some situations.. hmm.. :crybaby:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

^ ^ Same here. I overreacted about something last week, and I should have controlled myself better. =|
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

stupid things?!., hmm.. nothing.. hehe... i've didn't done any wrong!., or something stupid!. hehe
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Me? I Just Hate anything ( except my PC ) :doubt: what yours? :D
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me?? :arrow:being [b]STUPID[/b] is enough to be considered as the [b]STUPIDEST[/b] thing i've done.:D [url=http://theftalk.com/?r=51173][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/member51173-black.gif[/img][/url]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

trying to move on every way i can..finding myself paralyzed and incapable.. (stupid):crybaby:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

minee i had drink an egg in a cup i though,it is a cool drink huaahh so yuckk :crybaby: :puke:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

waiting for someone who doesnt deserve my love
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: breaking up with my boifriend because i do not like him anymore! :lol: * how rude am i! * [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
deathnote_gurl19
» n00b
1969-12-31

`when i let my past boyfriend go.! `now he don't like me na...
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

stupid things... :arrow: thinking about my grades and stuff... getting crazy... :arrow: and overreacted this few days... :P
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i was jumping down the stairs, and i fell.. :o good thing there were only 3 steps left.. :lol:
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

ive said my crux on others..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Got revenge on someone :crybaby: And now I deeply regret it.
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i bumped my crush.. [spoiler] grr..how stupid :wallbash: [/spoiler]

Last edited by yna_16 (2008-07-31 07:27:33)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I was sitting on a jeepney then I moved, then the hand of the guy beside me was there and I sat on his hand I was embarassed. :lol:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

being a stalker of my crush...damn..:eh:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

went to a guy's bathroom. cuz women was closed :D
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i slap my teacher.!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:59

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy