• ARCHIVES 
  • » ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Pages: 1..12345678

..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

the most stupid thing that i've done lately??? waaahh i dun wanna tell this but... i shared my ipod with a guy friend... with my bf looking at us.. waaahhh i was really guilty... pinagsisisihan ko un noh!!!!
gelz23
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

[u]DELETED[/u] his Number. Then making myself so busy, getting his numer [b]again![/b] :lol:

Last edited by gelz23 (2009-07-25 14:31:03)

chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Same here, jst lyk Leijg. :doubt:
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I joined a stupid volleyball game even if I'm not good at it. BUSTED! :wallbash:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I forgot to join the basketball team :wallbash:
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]uuhhmm! Walk out..wajajaja :lol:!! [/b]
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wacky dance in front of many people..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Went up in a downward escalator. :wallbash::wallbash:
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

slide.in.the.escalator.. wooh..:o
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Got wrong way to go home..[/b] [/align]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my stupidest thing i have done recently was happened yesterday. it was saturday, but my phone alarms as monday. so when my phone rang the alarm and the memo shows: "presentation today! dont be late, be at school-06:30 AM!* i was like panicking in my room. i have prepared my stuffs ran to my bathroom and have a urgent bath. when i went in our kitchen, my cousins are laughing at me, because my clothes are so messy and they have been little shocked because im so early *daw*, then the ring in our house rang that means it seven. i was like a crazy frog jumping and running to the street and waiting for a vehicle to stop by. then i arrive at school. and the guard says its saturday. i was like: *whaaaat the heeeeck??* are you serious? so i went home. its so stupid, i didn't ask them the day of that day. ahahaha :D
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well...the stupidest thing i have done lately.... happened...last thursday...it was lunch time... i was walking in the corridor...with poise... ...(well actually i was just making pacute to the guy in the stairs) then suddenly i slipped... :redface: my gosh that is sooo...stupid!!! then i realized..why did ive done that...i dont even like the guy... i dont even know him!!! :| i just walked away...and i left my friend laughing so hard... :crybaby: i thought for a while...thats dumb... really really dumb... can you imagine...?ill never do that again...i mean thats not me over there im not used of making myself cute just for a boy.... so darn stupid :doubt:
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im still lying in my love..
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

make stupid excuses and do funny action when my friends had a wild guess on me!!! :P
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i didnt accept the money my mom supposed to give me just not to go anywhere outside the house for 2 weeks.. imagine 8kPHP.. :(
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ignoring sumone i loved.. ops. past tense [b]loved[/b] and another thing. lying that i dont love him anymore. hah drama mode. but hell yeah.. that's true.
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

still holdin' on back eventhough she's telling me to let go..i just can't leave her...:crybaby:
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm . Just thinking about "back" to my ex . eewwww :doubt::doubt:
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

doing NOTHING it's the most stupid thing i've done for a year or so.. ugh
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Searching for him, around ust. =([/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:42

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy