• ARCHIVES 
  • » ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Pages: 12345678..8

..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

i overeacted when i knew... that time i was in cebu... when i was not in lano del norte.. my bf dance with my best enemy and its a sweetdance....
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

i m not tell about my felling to her
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.,today? when i washed my hands after typing about 10 pages.,xDDD
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i asked answers from my seat mate. its our examination day. =D
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

didnt review in our periodical test... and, that happend today..
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

stupidest thing i've done lately? alot. •ever trusting a friend in all your emotions towards the break-up •falling in love with the wrong guy •for overreacting •for posting stupid bulletins in fs.

Last edited by lairhel (2008-08-25 19:48:12)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

MINE?? hmmm,..2 timer.hahahaha! :eh:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Recharging AA batteries instead of AAA.
robin hinata
» n00b
1969-12-31

stole my frend lover..:lol::evil:
aZahgurL2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

stupid thing? [b]waiting in vain.. stil nothing happened..=( i even got eyebags just for that stupid thing:retard:[/b]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I accidentally send the message to my mom that is supposed to be send to moi BFF :lol:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

heheh..i just think it's stupid.. here.. we had our facet class and we're running :penguin::O3km..and then the whole class already finished except the three of us. it's kinda embarrassing and stupid..hahaha:D=(:redface:
w4s_t3d
» n00b
1969-12-31

stupid that i did? :P i cried xO much fOe a gUy .. whO dOesnt deserve me at all .. lolz
Kurt_Titz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lost my gf....whaaaaaaaaa
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

stupid thing??.. hmm... when i'm waiting for a love that is not coming.... =(
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

okay. lets see. over the weekend, i let my cousin have a drink of my blueberry punch, little did i know that she was sickly... so the next day i had the sickness and now i lost my voice. that was completely stupid of me.
odloc
» Banned
1969-12-31

i showed my [b]middle finger[/b] to a security camera at Dubai embassy at Qatar... =D =D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i threw my cam fone becoz i dont have a load..:wallbash:..i dont have a fone ryt now.:crybaby:
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i said fowl words to my professor!1 woooo.. trip to the principa;ls office. well he qwas beeng to ureasonable
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

not doing what i should do. like reviewing haizz..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:40

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy