• ARCHIVES 
  • » ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Pages: 1..12345678

..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Fighting "junk" with a girl i "like"~ Haha~~=D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

[b]Wasted my time on a girl who i think got issues with me and who i think was a lil bit insecure bwaha :ninja:[/b]
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i discriminate someone..and now i regret it olready...
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

`i decided to enter d males cr just to check who's inside . `haha .
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

to wait for more than 6 hours only to find out that we will be with this friend of ours for only 5minutes. :drool:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

too many to mention!!!! :eh:
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

loving someone who does not love me.. huhuhu
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i had cut my hair.... he3.. quit short 1.. :lol:
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm so sleepy that day...I will put sugar on my breakfast...Instead, I put salt in it! (didn't see the label)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I threw my cap first in the dance. =( Sheez. I'm did wrong. :retard::retard:
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

stupidiest? hmm i think none =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Took some rest instead of using my spare time in some ways.... Gettin mad, and what? She told me that im a bipolar :wallbash: :evil: grr... i think i sounds and looks like stupid wd what ive done.[/b]
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I accidentally enter the boyzzz powder room for a couple of seconds. wakoko, I repeat, [b]its fortuitously[/b] and not intentionally. hahah gudmorning. :D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I take 2 tablets of panadol~:disgust: Cz my head was spinning around~~:puke: Is it stupid~?? Yes it is~~ Cz I hate Mdcine~!!:puke::puke::puke::puke::thumbsdown:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Fought with someone because of a boy [spoiler]sis anna if you can read this..Im sorry :)[/spoiler]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]None as of now. :) [/b]
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I don't know if this one is stupid.. I took pictures all by myself somewhere in our house :)
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

answering all my suitors!
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=Red][b][font=Arial]^ I just shouted at my Mom haha then she slapped my face.. it hurts haha. :)[/font] [/b][/color]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

kissed a girl while i'm in a relationship.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:14

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy