• ARCHIVES 
  • » ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Pages: 1..123456788

..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

nothing:(i did noting:(
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

[b] [color=blue]When I was 8 years old, I tried whistling while there's polvoron in my mouth. try it =) [/color][/b]
b3nreyno
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmmmmm..kissing my friend who loves me eventhough i have gf.. :D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm.. I think I sleep in 3 classes :|
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I consumed a variety of alcohol & stayed out past curfew.
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D i kissed my crush and told her that i love her.. :lol:
D E V L Y N
» n00b
1969-12-31

taken a bath with mai cat. ahahaha
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

loving someone hu loves someone else.. i just pitty myself
purplenightmare
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]First : Let the time past by without letting him know that I love him, well, I feel guilty. Second : I just said someone that I love him (I didnt mean it) in front of my true love. that was stupid. :wasted: Well, Gudluck. xoxo. Purple loves Eptok. [/b]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]hmm.. I think I sleep in 3 classes :|[/quote] [b]ha! You call that stupid? That's hackin awesome![/b] [b]@topic:[/b] [i]Well, the last stupidest thing I've done was..lemme see...2 years ago. [/i] [b]I didn't listen to my teacher. [/b]
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my BF and i had a misunderstanding.... :crybaby: now, the misuderstanding is gone.... our relationship is quite alright...=|
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm, probably lies to my friend that i'm moving to other school :lol:
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

talk to my self in the mirror!:D
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Well I did'nt accept my crush's invitation to his birthday.. ended = my crush don't like me anymore :crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]trusted someone. :lol: well.,that's okay.,coz i learned my lessons now.[/b] :lol:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

let go of someone bcoz im afraid i may not be enough for him :crybaby:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I throw the ball to the face of my friend. That was so not right.[/b]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ditch the outing coz i dont fil up to it and made up a lousy excuse
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]i offered a day off to d whole school..:lol:and i throw some m&ms..on ma teacher..:o[/i]
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the most stupidest thing i've done lately ... is still loving someone who loves someone else... :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:29

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy