• ARCHIVES 
  • » ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Pages: 12345678..8

..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

[color=hotpink] kiss my friend... TOM. lol. (she's a girl) [b]`JULIENE`♥[/b][/color]
velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

when i sleep at 8pm and set my alarm clock to ring at 9.30pm.. however,just by a little mistake,i woke up late,at 1.14am.. i feel stupidest because i set my alarm clock without realize at 9.30 am! :crybaby: shame on me..;)
aZahgurL2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

another one today.. i was in the spelling bee.. i know the word, but then i erased the last letter..:disgust::disgust::crybaby: i dont really want to win.. but the, its a extra corricular activity..:wasted:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

same the the thread starter.
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i ate 4 waffles in less than 10 minutes..im really starving a while ago.:drool:
lila.xiao.pot
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine ? uhmm .. [i]cutting classes,smoking && drinking[/i] so stupid ayt ? =(
darksaint0207
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm,, started a topic in the wrong section here in FTalk.. haha! :lol:
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

acting stupid lately. lol :lol: honestly i [u]always[/u] act or make stupid things everyday. can name it all. =|
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shout out loud in front of my classmate.. :D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the most stupid? hmmmm? i pressed system issues on my phone while receiving a call.hehehe. call centers terms...
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i lost my glasses in my school,how sucks :wasted: and also mad at friends without good reason :retard: ,i'm so suck =.=
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I mess up my js codes :crybaby::crybaby:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I fell for my ex-boyfriends stupid tricks, again. :angry:
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Surfing the net (like right now). Dude, i have an exam tomorrow. LOL.[/color]
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.mine..? .i dance sway in front of teachers at comp. lab..!! :lol:
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align][b]mine will be...when i ride the jeepney and i didnt pay the pamasahe[/b] [spoiler]ooppss loco me[/spoiler] [img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/82/43/31973428/1_696954167m.jpg[/img] bump yah head yeah:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash :=D
yeng_sakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: i broke my favo. stuff. :( ughh.. darn it :doubt:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

stupidest thing??? ~i fell asleep at the jeepney and eventually lean on the guy's shoulder next to me.. when i woke up.. i was shock and he was looking at me with a smile on his face! pwahehe! :redface: :wallbash: (it's kinda stupid for me and not only that.. embarrassing too! :paranoid:)
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i cried and cried in front of my classmates without telling them what's wrong with me..
GeeLiuBee
» n00b
1969-12-31

I ate a few hours ago then I go upstairs turn on the aircon sit in my bed and open my laptop, isn't it stupid? I want to exercise hehehe :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:24

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy