• ARCHIVES 
  • » ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Pages: 112345678..8

..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

tap13
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

hmm me? :D This lunch, I throw a pizza in my friend. :D, Don't know why I do that :|
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

I forgot... hehe.. [spoiler]Must be many :lol:[/spoiler]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well, ryt now, still not sleeping it's 1:44 AM, and I still need to go to school this morning :lol::lol:
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=gray]hmm.. this day, i just gave my cp number to a girl. and i don't know who is she..ughh kinda stupid :disgust: :lol: [/color]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm, I think sleep in the school
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I snuck out of my house last night to go back to a party. Before that, I got myself intoxicated & kissed a boy I just met :disgust: and now I'm falling for that boy...
Cielers001
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

argue w/ my teacher and i got a punishment :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

during our quiz.. i wrote 4 instead of 7..! :disgust:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i stalked someone=D:lol::D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmmm, still not eating breakfast and it's already 8:33 PM :wasted::wasted::drool:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i sleep too late that i havnt waked up early to take the exams:wallbash:
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Shouted at a box of polvoron..:cry: got mad at my mom kasi..TT-TT
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i cried a river over someone whose not worth it... :wallbash:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i snuck out again i got intoxicated again
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I tried stopping my cats from fighting which I shouldn't have done.... My hand hurts!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] teasing mii claxmeits![/b][/align] [align=center][i]Im out of control!:cry: [/i][/align]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I get all of my friends into trouble this lunch :|
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

didnt eat any solid food since yesterday, hayzst.. oodles of snags to think about.. :| errm.. btw, its not luvlife thingy though.. :doubt:
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm, stupid? maybe when i tried to talk to my crush(love maybe) and then she said "nagmamadali kami ngaun eh", and i didn't continue what i want to tell her. i don't know if what ive done is stupid but, i felt stupid T.T
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Posting here. :wallbash: :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ..hmm.. mine will be that i had a relationship with some one i shouldnt be committed to.. whats urs??

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy