• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

Pages: 1..1234567891011

I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

thats really nice trick thnks for sharing its really helpful
nikopengambur
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

[align=center]yesssssssssss.... nice trick :thumbsup: .... i wan put this code to my profile :D thkss xavierkym :).................... [/align] [align=center] [img]http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo20/girlcore-2008/converse_.jpg[/img][/align]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow..nice trick..yav it..tnx for sharing..
kimsane
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool..i'm gonna use it..nice trick! =)
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] love your trick.. +repu for yah! [/b][/align]
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waa thank you so much .. i've been searching for this codes :)
aryl
» n00b
1969-12-31

where wiLL i put this code?.. on externaL css fiLes?.. then wats that?..
aryl
» n00b
1969-12-31

where wiLL i put this code?.. on externaL css fiLes?.. then wats that?..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=aryl]where wiLL i put this code?.. on externaL css fiLes?.. then wats that?..[/quote] [b]Put d codes inside d notepad, and save dat as Myfile.css, dat's an example, don't double post next tym. :)[/b]
trane6666
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks For Share :D:thumbsup:
jedgie
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahm hellow im new here? where should i paste the code?
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ you paste it in your media box. that's what i did.
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

n ice trick doodz
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]ill try this :D[/align]
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for that im gonna save that codes and the instructions in msword :D [spoiler]for now im still learning to make a layout and searching sum codes. thx a lot ftalk :D[/spoiler]
jeff_13
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice trick.It really works ! :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Yeah, i'm using dis 1 on my other layies. [/b][/font]
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks xavier for sharing your nice trick. Keep it Up !!! Looking forward for your next trick. :) :) I don't know what happen, I tried three different codes and this is the only code works for me. the other two are not working <">

Last edited by adepat (2009-01-26 13:13:33)

taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank's a lot... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:44

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy