• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

weee tnx for sharing. im using it:)
CriStyLes
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

waahhhhh.....im figuring it out,but i dont get it...will sumbody help me out...wat if my Yahoo ID is cristyles15??wat wud be the precise or exact code shud i paste? :crybaby:
CriStyLes
» n00b
1969-12-31

im a newbie here:(
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=CriStyLes]waahhhhh.....im figuring it out,but i dont get it...will sumbody help me out...wat if my Yahoo ID is cristyles15??wat wud be the precise or exact code shud i paste? :crybaby:[/quote] sample you choose this codes..:thumbsdown:(refer to 1st page) <">and you choose this as your image url..:thumbsdown:(refer to 1st page) <">all you have to do is this..:thumbsdown: [quote].somsg{ padding-bottom:25px; /* You can increase or decrease the padding */ background:transparent url([b]http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=cristyles15&m=g&t=2[/b]); /* Choose your IMG */ background-position: bottom left; /* bottom left or bottom right */ background-repeat: no-repeat; }[/quote] See the bolded part??all you have to do is edit the [b]IMAGE URL[/b] to your chosen image which is given on the 1st page.. Then,insert your ym id on the part [b]YM ID[/b] on the image url..(which needs to edited) After having those codes..paste it together with your external css.. that's it and your done!:D

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-09-06 06:30:40)

muza
» n00b
1969-12-31

Choose your IMG <<<wht'z the mean of thiz??? confused,,,:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar62142-4.gif[/img][/url]

Last edited by muza (2008-09-02 06:24:56)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=muza]Choose your IMG <<<wht'z the mean of thiz???[/quote] IMG means IMAGE :thumbsup:
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jannahmataray]No u need to create and external css file and use the current css linker from the underground thread.[/quote] thanks, bro!:)
whuttahell
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: wowww i love thisssssssss big thanks for sharing!! :D im gonna use this.. NOW! :lol: :D
ritose
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]how 2 use dis site??[/quote]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ritose]how 2 use dis site??[/quote] What site, you mean ftalk start by reading the rules, then search the treads for whatever codes, layouts or other interest you have =)
LiGieL
» n00b
1969-12-31

^_^ i like this trick, tnx 4 sharing, ^_^
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nixe trick. ^^. tnx 4 sharing it. :)
faiz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice trik :thumbsup:
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing.,. :D i'm adding it up to my profile.,. ^^ :penguin:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Xavie, is it possible that the status will replace the recent updates? LOL. :wallbash: :lol:
DODZTAH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice :):thumbsup: thanx for sharing :D
nash_517
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:) :thumbsup: cool trick...:) :thumbsup: [spoiler][b]TNX FOR THE SHARE[/b][/spoiler]
russ28
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi... where can i see my YM id...?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its ur userid that you log in to ym with =)
maiko812
» FTalker
1969-12-31

another oh so cool trick. && im stil loving it.:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy