• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

Pages: 1..1234567891011

I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

ebibondat
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

Hi Sir! Where will I post the code? In my External CSS File? o.O
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

[quote=ebibondat]In my External CSS File? o.O[/quote] Yes add the css codes to ur external css codes. =)
robin182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i very very like this code... i have been try all code... :D:D:D... it's so cool...
pretteefreak101rox
» n00b
1969-12-31

really cool! =) i tried it and it really looked so nice. thanks! :D
Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Keep sharing :thumbsup:
aeinsshi
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnks for diz.... it really helps...
Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice tricks :thumbsup:
zhutilacu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]it works!! thanks for sharing.. :D:D:D:D[/i][/b]
taszkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]/* YM Status - (above primary photo)*/ .imgblock200{ border:none; /* optional but recommended */ padding-top:27px; /* You can increase or decrease the padding */ background:transparent url(http://osi.techno-st.net:8000/yahoo/[b]USERNAME[/b]@yahoo.com); /* Choose your IMG */ background-position: top left; /* top left or top right */ background-repeat: no-repeat; }[/quote] ?

Last edited by taszkie (2008-12-06 12:51:03)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=taszkie]?[/quote] Whats ur question, the codes work fine added to ur external css file.
aningstar16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha ! kewl trick ! tenncs porr xeriing :):thumbsup:
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]yea COOL :) thanks! [/align]
taszkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Whats ur question, the codes work fine added to ur external css file.[/quote] Yah, tis freakin codes is workin. idk why it doesn't appear [b]online[/b] on my sh!t D: tis s the exact code i used. <">http://profiles.friendster.com/ihcd (use firefx LOL)

Last edited by taszkie (2008-12-14 18:47:35)

taszkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

I dble checked my yahoo ID. nothing wrong.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=taszkie]tis s the exact code i used.[/quote] You did not include ur userid or which image, did include those when you applied it to ur external css?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm using d 3rd image on my layouts, thanks 4 d tutorial. :) [/b]
taszkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nevermind then. i removed it. i don't use yahoo alot. well TQ
yeW
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=)thanx for sharing
Prilouch
» n00b
1969-12-31

Does this change when you log in? :paranoid:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Prilouch]Does this change when you log in?[/quote] Do you mean..that when you online in YM the status will change?? Of course, YES!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 9 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy