• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

Pages: 1..123456789101111

I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

irvanfauzie
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

cOOL triCk bro .. i was using :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

[quote=irvanfauzie]cOOL triCk bro ..[/quote] Please read the rules, sticky caps are not allowed =)
abigailgeriane
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! thanks for this. kip it up!=)
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

soo cool.. new cool css tweak ^_^
robin182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this code is so cool... thx for sharing... i try this one.. hihihihi.. :D
irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Please read the rules, sticky caps are not allowed =)[/quote] hheu .. im sorry bro :D
jhemv
» n00b
1969-12-31

di naman gumagana..
babyJ
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]#controlpanelbuttons { padding-bottom:50px; /* You can increase or decrease the padding */ background:transparent url(IMAGE URL); /* Choose your IMG */ background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; }[/quote] [b]Is this a ready to paste code? and where am I going to paste this?[/b]
babyJ
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks...

Last edited by babyJ (2008-11-03 07:04:43)

asd1021
» n00b
1969-12-31

theres something i wanna ask..im newbie here.. where shall i put those code?? i like it :thumbsup: job... but i really dont know where to put those codes...help pls.. tnx:)
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jhemv]di naman gumagana..[/quote] ^it works. maybe you didn`t follow the step. [quote=babyJ]Is this a ready to paste code? and where am I going to paste this?[/quote] nope. you have to change the bold one. <">[quote=asd1021]theres something i wanna ask..im newbie here.. where shall i put those code?? i like it job... but i really dont know where to put those codes...help pls.. tnx:)[/quote] ^put that codes in your css extension.
engrmelvin326
» n00b
1969-12-31

css ryt? so do u min i wil use d css linker gen?:wallbash:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=engrmelvin326]css ryt? so do u min i wil use d css linker gen?:wallbash:[/quote] ^yep. it's a css code. put it in your css extension and use the css linker. =)
erixhel
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm.if i should use this.where would i put it.?? sorry just new to this FORUM :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nc trick :eh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=erixhel]hmm.if i should use this.where would i put it.?? sorry just new to this FORUM[/quote] ^It's ok. Hmm, put it in your css extension. don't know yet about css? just browse some tutorials here. in this section. hope I help you! =)
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cool! :o gotta use this soon! :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
kristinetorreda
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is an amazing tirck. cool!:thumbsup::D
ari_mekag5
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick bos.. now i wanna try that ehehehe=D=D=D
anifasyimi
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D i'm impress, bein lookin for this one for a very very~ long time ago.....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

Pages: 1..123456789101111

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:34

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy