• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

Pages: 1234567891011..11

I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

[quote=portuniecho]u can look at this compilation here http://theftalk.com/t36646-cool-Y … ages!.html[/quote] aww .. tnx dude .. =) nice trick again .. =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

My gawd kuya xav. i love you! (never take it seriously :wallbash:) you're really a genius when it comes to css, that's why your my favorite mod! :eh: i love css too! :D
kiesha05
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there a code dat i can click da icon 4 css prof???
peter-pan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trix xavier. can i try it now ???
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

is da one 4 da shoutout still working?? its nt workin in mine,,
yhen21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thankkkkkkkkkkkkssssssss niceeeeeeeee trickkkkkks:thumbsup:
blacklizard_return
» FTalker
1969-12-31

coolllll..nice..lolzz
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

awee..LOL,. i was lookin' for this,. hahahha arigatou gozaimasu,. (i was really lookin for this! and its css! so perfect!!)
kathiexrn
» n00b
1969-12-31

it is workin`. so cool! :) thanks a lot.
m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a very nice trick.. i love this...thumbs up!
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

how can i only put a text at da code?.... it will work also?....
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Cool trick...I don't like using JS :lol: I like using CSS codes :cool:[/b]
teguh0203
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow very nice dude :thumbsup: , thanks for sharing =)
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kiesha05]is there a code dat i can click da icon 4 css prof???[/quote] it only possible on js. [quote=hello9055]is da one 4 da shoutout still working?? its nt workin in mine,,[/quote] check back your css codes. it might be conflict with another shoutout codes. [quote=suddendeath]how can i only put a text at da code?.... it will work also?....[/quote] you make your own image and put the text inside. its impossible to put a text on CSS.
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

here's my css file,, http://h1.ripway.com/kiesha05/lol.css can you check wats wrong wid my codes?? im nw using da 1 on da top of da primay pic,, still nt workin,,huhu
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a Nice Trick Sir... :wow: I will Try It..:penguin:
phuebhiie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b].. it's not working on my profile...:(.. what should i do?[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waw Shave ~! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/43.gif[/img] Effing kewl [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/38.gif[/img] You are teh best! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img] Hope to see moar tricks from you [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/105.gif[/img]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-07-25 13:36:42)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing Xave. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow,wow,wow! CSS version, nays! heheh:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:42

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy