• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

Pages: 11234567891011..11

I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

ladyai
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

it`s not working on my acct=|
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

not working :wallbash:
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nt workin too hmop hayyzz
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool trick! thanks! this helps me to beat my classmate in being the best =)=)
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice i will try this!
-XEV-
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's working properly in my proffy=)
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice code xav. a gift for you :gift:
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice trick... btw...do u hv a trick similar lyk dis for msn???
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
gracey dopestarr
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is kewl but im only using mediabox profile^^,
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol.. it works..XD
macky005
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]how did you guys made it work? err. its confusing. @_@[/b]
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woah. this is definitely awesome! :o thanks for sharin'. gonna try this soon. :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=macky005]how did you guys made it work? err. its confusing. @_@[/quote] You just edit and add the code to ur external css file, not ur profile unless you want it to appear in one of the boxes :paranoid:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Nice work indeed xave..im using above the primary pic now...;)
macky005
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]You just edit and add the code to ur external css file, not ur profile unless you want it to appear in one of the boxes :paranoid:[/quote] sir, the offline icon doesnt change. :(((
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=macky005]sir, the offline icon doesnt change.[/quote] you have to log-in on your ym account so that the status shown will be online..
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx bro. i've been usin this too. LOL.
Ardhie0207
» n00b
1969-12-31

simple trick but very nice :thumbsup:
nicoleeenicx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]ei, thanks. but where can we paste this? CSS section? =|[/align] [url]http://www.friendster.com/skullsandknives[/url] [quote]You [u]can[/u] [b]rest[/b] in PEACE.[/quote]

Last edited by nicoleeenicx (2008-08-17 05:45:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

Pages: 11234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:22

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy