• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

Pages: 1..1234567891011

I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

[quote=thriizsha13]XAHN POPOST ? YUHN CODE ? HMMM ? :question::cry:[/quote] [font=DejaVu Sans][b]Read page 1, follow d instructions, avoid posting All caps and speak English next tym. :) [/b][/font]
majhef04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

thanks for sharing dis..im gonna try it..
wilmadumalag
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesnt work, why?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of you are having a hard time using Javascript. So, that's why I've been playing with CSS for months already. :lol: There are some things that I discovered and some things I wish to share.

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:33

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy