• ARCHIVES 
  • » In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

[b]NO[/b]. But every student brings one. :lala: Including me. :lala: HAHA.
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

we do allowed!!!!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes it is :]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes. :yes:
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes... but only in our break
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No..and it's a good thing cause i don't have one :lol3:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yez, and zey don't care. :lol3::lol3: Only outside the classroom, though.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

in the morning before the 1st bell and after the last bell in afternoon

Last edited by tap13 (2010-05-09 15:29:13)

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

never.no.whatever. but we bring our phones.
BOOKWORM C3
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes. but we aren't allowed to use it during class hours.
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

honestly [b]no[/b]. but i keep on bringing my phone to school. because there are times that our next subj. will be vacant. that time i will use all my time in texting.
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No :) but we bring one :D
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yes but only on vacant time.
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes but dont use it during class...hehehhhehh
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yes it is. (:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=fuchsia]No, but students keep on violating the rules and bring one in class. Even texting at the middle of the class.[/color][/font]
paranoidperfection
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nope. But some of us bring cellphones almost everyday. :lol3::lol3::lol3:
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nah. Our school sucks. Very strict. But I bring one, though. :) Although the only exception would be during Sportsfest. We're allowed to bring gadgets.
misz.dee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yea, but you have to turn it off and never take it out. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:00

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy