• ARCHIVES 
  • » In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Macoizky
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

In Our University it's allowed even our proffesor txting during our class even me im calling somebody even there's a profersor at the front :eh:
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

no.. in my school .. .. cellphone is not allowed!! so KJ!! :doubt:
clowie01
» Banned
1969-12-31

in our school pde magCellphone kso pili lng ung titser na pumapayag mag cellphone tska ung rules pag bumagsak wlng cchan... aun =D
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its allowed but during classes its not
clowie01
» Banned
1969-12-31

hmmm........... wat if ur professor saw you texting during class and she/he confiscate ur cellphone?? wat wil u do u will give it or not??? hmmm.... maybe me i will not give my cellphone....:| :| :|
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ ahaha! for me, i will give my cp. because i know that my parents will get it.. =D @t: nope, its not allowed but the whole student population of our school are all using cellphones in campus..
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah, cellphones are not allowed in our school but the studentry of our school are all using cellphones hehehehe
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eri.03]^really.? you enter a catholic school right.? >in our school its allowed only at dismissal. >but some students didnt follow the rules.[/quote] ...yah..i enter in a catholic school...
stechkov
» n00b
1969-12-31

in our school???hmmm...no!!...but there are 40-50% of students...bringing there phones...paren...awtz...:crybaby::crybaby:
jam_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

in our universiTy cellPhone IS not Allowed... because its a violation under the rules of the school... it is Not allowed because during the discussion it can be cause of disturbances.... but u can use ur cellphone after the discussion... when ur teacher is finish discussing about the particular topic...
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its allowed in our campus but its not allowed during class hours =)
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gezzz ,it is not allowed =_= but sometimes i still bring my cellphone :D:D
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

We use our cellular phones while having classes! LOL! Our teacher doesn't care even when our phones ring loud.. Maybe it's because of their old age.. LOL! =)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No,our school doesnt allow cellphone it did before not anymore cause many cellphones were getting lost but in the other campus they allow!!!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Yes[/b],but we surrender it to the class president,then the class pres. will bring it to the principal's office :) but if you want,then don't surrender your cp,as long as no one knows you haven't surrendered your cp and just make it [i]silent[/i].lol.don't do that XD But,once caught,it will only be returned after school year..
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yes its allowed but we can't use it on class hours. we need to ask permission to the teacher or the class officers to do that. if ur caught using, it will be confiscated. 1st trial : Confiscated but returned after the subject. or after giving a valid reason. 2ndd trial: Will be returned after a quarter 3rd trial: will be returned after the school year So in our school. Let yer phones be confiscated 2-3 days before last day of school! haha
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope :| hope cp is allowed.!
sugarcoatedaccident
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes its allowed. but not during class hours.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It is never allowed. They even stated in my school's rule that [b]cellphones that are caught should not haf a camera in it[/b] :retard: If you are caught bringing a cellphone then teh phone [b]will be confiscated and wont be returned[/b] and youre suppose to[b] pay a fine of 100 SR[/b] or $ 40 :paranoid:
kawaiichx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]We are allowed too. Just don't forget to give some respect to professors while they're discussing.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:34

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy