• ARCHIVES 
  • » In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

kevsz14
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

cellphones are allowed. the thing is, we have to surrender it to our adviser and they're going to give it back during dismissal. it's up to you if you want to surrender. when you're caught, they're gonna return the phone at the end of the school year. i dont bring my phone anymore. it would be very useless. :lol:
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

It's not allowed..:cry:
clairexpogii
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yes, allowed =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yup.. but.not during discussions.
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=pink] .yupp. xD .ceLfOneSz are aLLowed!. .but NOT if u get seen by ur teachers!. .ahaha. den u wOnt be abLe 2 bring ur fOneSz tiL d' end of d' xkuL year. .ahaha. :D [/color]

Last edited by xenshen (2008-10-31 09:24:41)

krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeapp... we're allowed to bring such.. but use it during classes, noo.. hahah.. breaktimes only..
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nop... but still bring it 2 school.... =D
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes, it's allowed in our school =D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah... the teachers will confiscate it if they will see u using it.... but i bring it haha but i don't show it to them....
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cellphone is [b]allowed[/b] in our school because it is for some reasons....
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yes - our cfones are allowed in our school.
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Yes, cellphones are allowed to use in our school but not in class hours =|
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] when i was in h.s it's not also allowed.. we surrender our cp to our adviser.. & get it when dismissal..[/b]

Last edited by 1shane4 (2008-11-15 04:03:36)

fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..we're allowed 2 bring it in school but we're not allowed 2 use it during class hours..since it will be confiscated..
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.it doesnt allowed
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][quote=anitsirk29]in our school, cellphones are allowed but we mustn't use it during class hours - only in dismissal time. :)[/quote] same as our school policy! :] [/b]
kinetixz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

In my school, it's not allowed. They will confiscate it and return it only in the end of school year. Even though, I don't like it, I still need to follow. And I understand them why not. Because, if it's lost, they can be responsible for that. :penguin:
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..in our school cellphones are allowed during recess or lunch break but most of my clasm8 they are hiding thier cp under our desks!!me too!!hehe :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cellphones are strictly not allowed but some of my classmates bring cps to school
gabrielixxiv
» n00b
1969-12-31

They are not allowed, but we still bring our phones. I mean, who can stop teenagers from bringing their phones. ;DD we are able to use it publicly just not on class.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:11

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy