• ARCHIVES 
  • » In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

hazel013
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

not allowed. but we're bringing! hehe but sometimes..[i]pag feel ng principal[/i] they will visit each room and you have to surrender your cellphones! agh! *hell
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Nope. :) But we still bring cellphones, but of course, we only use it during breaks and dismissals. :D
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

when i'm hs :crybaby:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

in my school.. its not allowed.. bt we are xo very hard headed person.. and we make our rule.. dats y we bring our phone..!! ha3..how crazy we are.!
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i thnk yes. its allowed in our school but i dnt bring my cp :penguin:
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

not allowed but sometimes others bring their cps..haha
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not allowed ... but i bring my N95 .... =D=D=D=D
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yep, it is ! But not allowed wen class begin , , If we use our cellvon, n our teacher knw dat, dey'll take it ! Den dey give it back on next week !!! =D hehe, , I usually use my N95 at sundanese class only :D
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nahhh it will be confiscated but i still bring my phone...hehehe
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i don't like bringing my phone to school anymore :crybaby: i got robbed shit my school doesn't want us to bring it :o
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oooops not allowed my classmates can use it to tell each other whats the answers on quizzes and stuff so yeah NOT ALLOWED :/:thumbsdown:
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah..but if the class starts u need to off tht..wheee
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yah..just don't get caught when your in class session...:lol:
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cellphones are allowed in our school.. but during classes it must be kept and turn off..
21cams
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah... but start the class keep and turn offf
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haiz, our school laws include about not bringing cellular phones (mind you, all gadgets :angry: ). all of them are place in principal's office if teacher/s caught you bringing that thing. they will require you a letter from your parents before returning it to you. so, for safety (:disgust:), before entering our room, we must place them in principal's office then get it again after classes. :penguin:
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Cellphone is prohibited in our school but sometimes my classmate bring her cellphone.. our teacher cxaught her using her cp she brought at our School Office and our principal get mad at he and confiscate it..
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]In my school [Delia Memorial School-Hip Wo,Hong Kong], it's not allowed. But hey. [u]"Rules are made to be [b]BROKEN[/b]"[/u] right? so we bring it. But during inspection time, girls put it inside their underwears. while boys put it in their socks. We're naughty. lol. :D[/align]
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes.. but not on computer laboratory. and class hours. just like the normal schools. they allow students to bring their own cellphones for emergency use.. =)
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

in our school it is allowed but their rule is.. when you bring cellphone you have to give it to the dsa... during class hours.. but me i dont give it cause its like v\bringing your cellphone has no use after all... cause the dsa has got it ayt...?:rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:43

[ 9 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy