• ARCHIVES 
  • » In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

RichmondDarkrai
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Allowed but make it in silence
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

no.. it will be taken if the teachers know we bring cellphones
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope, cellphones were not allowed in our school and if you were caught with one it would result in detention. :wallbash: (That's why I would put my ringer on silent and never take it out of my pocket if any teachers were around). :eh:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cellphone is strictly prohibited in our school..:cry: ______________ [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/Mudkipprincess/snowflakebanner.jpg[/img]
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah its not allowed but im the kind of student that is being sent to principal office then i saw my smart and good classmate using his cellphone (like he is popular coz his smart) then im jealous w/ him so i shout out that SIR JONATHAN HAV A CELLPHONE my friends had a very loud laugh so he cried out coz its n70 Haha...
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Cellphone is OFF LIMITS at my school. Yet, 99% of all students & not to mention 85% of the faculty members do use/have cellphones in campus. and about 95% of the students get away with texting/talking on their cellular devices. Even teachers use their cellular devices during school hours. Its crazy. But I love it =]
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its not allowed , but i`m a student gov`t officer so i`m the one who will inspect every one of them .. :p
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

noo... but.. we always break the rule.. cuz.. we rock..hehe
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it's not allowed but we always bring celphone in school.. incase of emergency, so..they allowed it,but not in class hour..
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup.. it's allowed in my school but we must switch off it during school hours...
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

allowed but we must made our cellphone in silent mode :)
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

In ours, GADGETS are not allowed . Only in dismissal but not recess.
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's also not allowed.. wtf.. :wallbash:
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]no its not.. =( but me and my classmates always bring ones.. :D we do not exposed it to the public.. ehehhe..[/b][/align]
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup.. we can bring but can't be used during class hours only breaktimes and dismissal
ZISSMAYNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not allowed in our private school... =| cp will be confiscate BY THE TEACHER AnD PASSED BY THE PRINCIPAL then cp should get by the parents
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's ok but you can't use cp during class hours ..
velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]totally not allowed[/b] =)
iko-akiko
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's not allowed.. our Principal confiscate it for a month plus we must pay P500 for it.. halab!! but still, we bring cellphones..=D pasaway eh.. pero sa room lng kme.. sumbungero't sumbungera ang elementary eh...
lhadiie.ghe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's not allowed at our school but im bringing it because of emergencies .. :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy