• ARCHIVES 
  • » In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

sakura_11023
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

yah.. u just have to turn it in silent mode :rolleyes:
lithium
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

[b]Cellphone is allowed in our university. Inside the class, it is not allowed unless the instructor is not in. Otherwise, make sure, it is in silent mode. You may turn it off if you want. For emergency call/s, you have to ask permission to your instructor to go out of the classroom for a while to answer the call.[/b]

Last edited by lithium (2008-11-15 22:30:12)

princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope its not allowed in our school but some of my schoolmates brings them to schooland doesn't get caught! :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

it's a good thing that I have finished studying before cellular phones were marketed. i did not experience such rule in our schools =) in which they are now strictly prohibiting those :D
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

in our school it's allowed.. ->but we must follow rules..[b]no cellphones during class hours[/b] >>well sometimes i disobey it..when our teacher is soo boring..
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes, as long as you are not caught. We have to set it to discreet so we won't be notice, otherwise it would be confiscate.
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha no but i bring mine with me cause my parents told me so but i don't show it in class ;];)
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cellphones are allowed in our school.. but it is not allowed durng class.. but i use my phone during class.. hehehe.. but make sure u don't be caught!
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cellphone r allowed but not during claszzez hours. cellphone are allowed n emergency case only^_^
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cellphones are not really allowed. :disgust: Unless there's an emergency. :disgust:
lyxen_843
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..its not allowed in our school... ..but my schoolmates still bring their own..hahah!..
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tottaly no. if they caught you texting or whatever. they will take your cp & your parents must go to your school & take it to your adviser. haha!
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. you just don't have to use it during classes. but some of the students dont follow this rule.=D
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... itz bcoz of our neighborhood school that made it prohibited... :doubt:
_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

yup cellphone is allowed but not during class
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cellphones in our school is not allowed... when you get caught..u are violated..
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Yup. It's allowed. But you should use it in a right time and place. =)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cellphones are allowed in our campus. when you are in the classroom premise, switch off the cellular phones or put it in the silent mode or else the instructor will put it in the disciplinary board. when you are in the science and computer laboratory also to the technical grounds.conference room and speech lab. the cellphones should be surrendered to the office or put in the locker rooms. i dont know y. hehe as of me, i dont bring phones at school because i dont want to be tempted to use it during classes :D
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]in our school it's allowed but shouldn't be used in classes unless if there's an emergency..but most of the time,I use it as long as I have load.haha :D maybe my teachers don't notice me or they're just ignoring me. :lol:[/align]
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it's not allowed..i dont know why..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:57

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy