• ARCHIVES 
  • » In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

maling_boys
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

yeah of course
ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

nope. tssk.
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. but i really hope it's allowed to bring cellphone!! :[
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes..
lame.brainycells
» n00b
1969-12-31

used to be allowed. not anymore. :))
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

We can bring gadgets(usually CP's) in school as long as we deposit 'em to the office/faculty room before the flag ceremony starts. Once we'll be caught not depositing our gadgets, then it will be informed immediately to the school admin and we'll get a suspension:x_x: Deadz.
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes, but I think cellphones in High School is not allowed though. :cool:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes we're allowed to bring them. But we're not allowed to use it during lesson. ;)
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

In September..it will be :evil:
KEYTzeroeytPAPS
» n00b
1969-12-31

Gadgets are strictly not allowed in our school. :)
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes. But it sometimes depends on the Prof. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In our School, It's not allowed. How about in your school? [i][sup]edited due to the use of tagalog in an international section.[/sup][/i]

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:31

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy