• ARCHIVES 
  • » @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Pages: 123456789101112..12

@ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

@ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

@ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[/b] or a fun [b]fact[/b] about him/herself and it must always start with the word: [u]Did you know that[/u].. I am blah-blah-blah. I made this so that we'll know more funny thins about our dear members. (: [b]*[/b] For example: Did you know that I can spin my head in a 360* angle? :lol3: [hr][hr] I`ll start. :xixi: Did you know that my tongue can reach my nose? :lol3: Hahaha. Yuccckkk. X333 ~

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2010-04-25 02:24:23)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Did you know that i am afraid of mickey mouse? :xixi:
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Did you know I used to wear boys' clothes? :lol3::lol3:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Did you know that I'm super popular in Japan? =D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Did you know that I`m fckin scared with Clowns? :xixi::xixi:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Did you know that i can make my foot face backwards?
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Did you know that I'm afraid with ghosts and dark places like for real. It scares the hell out of me. XD
brokenheartsrings025
» FTalker
1969-12-31

did you know that im afraid with mascots?
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Did you know that I`m really heavy? :lol3::lol3::lol3:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Did you know that I'm really pogi? :xixi: Did you know that I'm scared of heghts? :lol3:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=snypzelle;#3529888;1271599261]Did you know that I'm really pogi? :xixi:[/quote] :puke: [hr][hr] Did you know that there's a [b]phobia[/b] for Ugly people? :lol3::lol3::lol3:
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Did you know that I'm really inlove with JH? :xixi::xixi:
-06-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Did you know i'm scared of ghosts!
slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

did you know that [b]sometimes[/b] i drool when i sleep? ahahaha. funny but true.
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Did you know i can see ghost :lol3:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH;#3529891;1271599356]Did you know that there's a phobia for Ugly people?[/quote] So you have that phobia with mirrors. :puke: Did you know that I love photography? :D
nerakk(:
» n00b
1969-12-31

Did you know that I love the boy group SHINee? :xixi:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Did you know that I'm sleepy right now? o___O
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

FACT YOUatepaw :p -- Do you know that I don't know what I'm feeling right now? :))
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Did you know that im really scared of dark places and ghosts!.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:40

[ 10 queries - 0.581 second ]
Privacy Policy