• ARCHIVES 
  • » @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

@ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

^did u know that he^ is a nice person?
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Really, huh? :lol3: Did you know that I also think that he is a nice person?
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^did u know i also think u are pretty?
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Did you know you girls are nice too?
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^did u know that this is my 700th post?
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Yes, Did you know that I also think it's really your 700th posts? :lol3:
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^nope, Did u know that i didn't know that u know its my 700th post?
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Did you know that im confused again?
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^did u know that i didn't know why u are confused again?
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that i dont believe the saying, "liers go to hell?"
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Did you know that I also don't know why you're confused again?> XDDDDDDDDD
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^did u know that i want to know why u dont believe it?
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that im lying :D
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^did u know that i'm starting to get dizzy?
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that im tired posting? :D
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ did u know im feeling the same way as u do?
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

did you know that i am also tired posting like you two? :xixi:
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that we should stop cause we're feeling the same
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

did you know that I'm bored? and I want to have MACBOOK
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^did u know that i want to know what that is?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:34

[ 10 queries - 0.551 second ]
Privacy Policy