• ARCHIVES 
  • » @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

@ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

snypzelle
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Did you know that I'll do anything for her? :wow:
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Did you know that I want to stay longer outside because of something? :hypno:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Did you know that I'm listening to JRock Radio Station :lol3:
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that im listening to music right now?
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Did you know that i can stay up whole nyt in front of the pc.?
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that im tired?
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Did you know that I want the Hyper & Subscriber Badge?
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that you must spend time for that badges? :D
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Did you know that I've been spending all my time for that badge??
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that you must keep doing that?
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Did you know that I don't know why I'm crazy about those badge??
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you that your addicted to those? :D
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Did you know that i'll do everything to get my heperbadge back!!!
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that i don't know what to post?
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Did you know that I bloody want those badge??
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you that? xD
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Did you know that I don't understand why I blood want those badge??
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that you are already bloody?
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Did you know that Yes I'm bloody because ammm, secret. AHAHH,
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that im hungry?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:52

[ 12 queries - 0.540 second ]
Privacy Policy