• ARCHIVES 
  • » @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

@ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Dd you know that I had so much fun in Camiguin ? =D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

did you know that i hate math so much?
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that im alone?
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Did you know that.. I am barely 25 kilos :retard:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

did you know that i hate crowds?
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Did you know that i want to be alone?
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

did you know that i'm closer to my cousins than to my parents?
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

did you know that I sleep in a totally weird position??? :lol3::lol3::lol3:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

did you know that i don't eat w/ two dishes?
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Did you know that I'm listening to scream bands right now? (liek. Alesana,Bullet for my Valentine,Blindside etc.) =D
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Did you know that I hate snobbers ?
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

did you know that i slept this afternoon even my hair's still wet?
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Did you know that I hate being disturbed when I'm asleep? =D
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

did you know that i can wait forever?
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Did you know that I hate it when I'm going somewhere and my hair is wet? :mad: Haha! XD
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

did you know that i'm allergic to chocolates? [b]T.T[/b]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Did you know that I'm brown-eyed? :blush:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=snypzelle;#3557166;1272731779]Did you know that I'm brown-eyed? :blush:[/quote] So what? =D=D Did you know that I hate HATERS, except myself? =D
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that im a vampire? =D

Last edited by soul23 (2010-05-01 18:29:38)

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Did you know i'm hearing scary stuff right now?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:33

[ 9 queries - 0.554 second ]
Privacy Policy