• ARCHIVES 
  • » @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Pages: 123456789101112..12

@ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Did you know that I [b]used[/b] to have soft hands? :xixi:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Did you know that I really really like watching Boy X Boys / Yaoi?
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Did you know that I don't eat vegetables? :lol3: The only vegetable I eat is corn and potato. :xixi:
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that i can't open my eyes underwater? :D
Riinkei_027
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Did you know that I don't want to get married.? haha lols
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Did u know that i'm in love? weee..:wow2:
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that im bored
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^oh why? did u know im sitting? :lol3:
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^did you know that im lying :lol3:
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^did u know that i did know that u wer lying?:o
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^did you know that i don't know what to post?
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^did u know that i really thought u wer bored?
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that im not bored? :D
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^did u know that i know now that u wern't bored at all =)
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that im confused? :D
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^did you know that we're feeling the same? :xixi:
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

did u know that i like it here?
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that we are confused because of renx? :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ wow. did you know i think soul23 and irene are really good togther? XDD
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that TPAM is a half mine and half koarch? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:00

[ 9 queries - 0.550 second ]
Privacy Policy