• ARCHIVES 
  • » @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Pages: 1..123456789101112

@ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Did you know that I cry easily today? :D
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Did you know I'm jealous with those who have their hyper badges back? =(
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

did u know that im inlove with her?
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Did you know that I just lost my Hyper Badge? :lol3:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Did you know that I'm back to listening K-Pop songs again? =D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Did you know that MMP is the happiest group? XD
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Did you know that I really miss my badges? only one left :xixi: and i don't wanna lose it. :fear:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

did you know that i have a cockroach bite on my lips? :wallbash:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Did you know that I badly want another badge? :lol3:
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

did you know that you're all i need?
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Really? :blush: Hahaha. lol jk :lol3: Did you know that I'm hungreeeeeeey? :cry:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Did you know that i just grew hating the color pink? :o
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yhanikz]Did you know that i just grew hating the color pink? :o[/quote] i didn't know that. when i was still young pink is my favorite color. yeah. -- did you know that i might fall for you?
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Did you know that I break dance?
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Did you know that I'm still awake?:wow:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Did you know that I can't sleep when I drunk some milk? :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ Did you know that I love spongebob so much. :p[/b][/color][/font]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Did you know that TS is my bestfriend? :xixi:
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

did you know that I'm starting to like MMP. their awesome. :music:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Did you know that i wake up in the afternoon?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:12

[ 10 queries - 0.542 second ]
Privacy Policy