• ARCHIVES 
  • » @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

@ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

did you know that tomorrow is my husband's birthday? :xixi:
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Did you know that I hate takoyaki?
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dix;#3561918;1272971772]Did you know that I hate takoyaki?[/quote] aww.. i love takoyaki :lick: [quote=soul23;#3557326;1272752964]did you know that im a vampire? =D[/quote] did you know that I'm also a vampire? =D
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

did you know that our internet connection is so slow right now? [spoiler](the reason why i can't SPAM).. :angry:[/spoiler]
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Did you know that it's so hot in here? T_T
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=expiiglam;#3562111;1272976006]did you know that our internet connection is so slow right now?[/quote] [quote=expiiglam;#3562111;1272976006](the reason why i can't SPAM).. :angry:[/quote] aww.. how sad =D [quote=beary_cute;#3562198;1272978145]^ Did you know that it's so hot in here? T_T[/quote] yea [b]T.T[/b] [hr] did you know that my stomach really hurts right now?
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

did you now that i'll be leaving fun corner?
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=expiiglam;#3562392;1272982072]did you now that i'll be leaving fun corner?[/quote] :o [hr] did you know that i'm pissed off with my classmate right now? :mad:
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Did you know that I am bored today? :D
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Did you know that i can't leave cbox??
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

did you know that i'm having a conference with my boyfriend's auntie right now?
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

did u know that i fond of cute girls?
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

did you know that i'm viewing my blog right now? :lol3: and soundtripping?
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

did you now that i can't sleep beace of one ftalker?
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you know that i just switched from blogger to tumblr?
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Did you know that I'm memorizing all the songs of the Script? :p
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Did you know i'm addicted to anime.... hahaha :3 ^does that count?
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

did you know that i have finished eating my breakfast ?
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

did you know that i'm not into screamos anymore?
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

did you know that i'm scared with freakin' ghost?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » @ Mods, you can freely delete this if not necessary. :lol3: I mean, if duplicated. :xixi: [hr][hr] Okay. So here's the thing. [Sorry for the Stupid Title] :xixi: The poster will share any [b]trivia[

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:52

[ 9 queries - 0.614 second ]
Privacy Policy