• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Pages: 123456789..9

:arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

beenkilled
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

:arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or unique. You can create on your own or you can get some from [url][b]www.friendster-layouts.com[/b][/url] or from other sources which you consider very attractive:). :thumbsup: Well, the second step will be about your profile itself. It's about how you describe yourself. For example, you write your preferences, make sure you write something which is well-known and familiar. So, people will get more hooked when they are reading it. :lol: :thumbsup: What do you have to put in Now Playing Section? Well, actually you can put anything you like. For eg, you put embed like music or video or even you can put slideshows of your pictures. However, you have to make sure that the visuals are nice to see. I mean, don't make it too crowded there. The simpler your profile the better it is. :thumbsup: About friends? Ok this is the important part. When people added you, it means that they really wanna know more about you. So what you need to next is approving them and dont forget to give a comment in the testimonial. You can say thank you and don't forget to say [b]keep in touch, dude![/b], or you can praise their profile; [b]Ow ... Good profile! Can you teach me some?[/b] :thumbsup: What else do you need? Hmm ... when they comment you back, then that would be a start. :wow: :thumbsup: Remember! Always comment back when they give you a testimonial. :thumbsup: Don't be rude, or even pathetic. Stay cool and nice!
CalvinLimuel
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Good advices.
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

I prefer to be rude sometimes and I don't need popularity in friendster as long as I can communicate well and show-off to others that's pretty much enough with me.. :D :thumbsup:
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=beenkilled]What do you have to put in Now Playing Section? Well, actually you can put anything you like. For eg, you put embed like music or video or even you can put slideshows of your pictures. However, you have to make sure that the visuals are nice to see. I mean, don't make it too crowded there. The simpler your profile the better it is.[/quote] :thumbsup: i agree on that part.. coz some profiles hav 10 videos, 2-3 playlists, and glitters.. which makes it hard for people to load their pages.. :disgust:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] what prize would you get if you're popular?[/b] *sarcastic* =|
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice..thankz for advice..i will keep it on mah mind ;)
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b] what prize would you get if you're popular?[/b] *sarcastic* =|[/quote] :lol: :thumbsup: Gotta admire that post.. :D :thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this one is good.i'll keep this in mind! thanks! :D
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

These tips are cool! :) :thumbsup: I'll keep that in mind.. But i really dont need to be popular in Friendster.. ;] I just wanted to enjoy & have many friends though!.. ^^,
-nans.o8♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

Friendster is a vast network for meeting new friends, not for status-whores. I don't seek much popularity though I just need some friends who shares the same interest as mine. And if popularity contests appear in friendster, people would tend to fight for their profiles and such and it'll be an outbreak. Hacks may appear so.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]so had anyone won the popularity contest?? haha.. i guess ill be dead when that time comes.. or worse, no one actually wins it... why would you want to be popular online? like how if one person only steals works and neatly done? s/he uses other peoples pics? s/he's a liar? you won't gain any friends by that because you'll look to them as a threat to you.. >_<[/b]
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]so had anyone won the popularity contest?? haha.. i guess ill be dead when that time comes.. or worse, no one actually wins it... why would you want to be popular online? like how if one person only steals works and neatly done? s/he uses other peoples pics? s/he's a liar? you won't gain any friends by that because you'll look to them as a threat to you.. >_<[/b][/quote] amen! [url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/7698/77yo1.gif[/img][/url] :eh: c'mon guyz, we dont need to be popular in order to gain somethin'!?! ;) ayt? \m/ peace out \m/ =)

Last edited by SymphOny XII (2006-12-09 09:40:46)

jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 08:47:10)

CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
1969-12-31

agree :thumbsup:
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:) No comment -=-i love reading-=- :lol:
bladeofgrass
» n00b
1969-12-31

what's with being popular on [b]friendster[/b]? ..................... ....................... ......................... ............................... nothing.
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

I don't think no one is popular in friendster I mean come on out of a million friendster account do you think one will stand out! To be real try posting hot pix! u'll be popular among the guys! lolz! :lol:
nikifm
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't think friendster is a contest to see how many friends you have. Rather it's a service that helps keep in touch with your friends, and to know more about them too. It's not a contest of popularity and stuff. But hey, my opinion only.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uh. for me if you have a popular name in a popular website or site. it can be myspace. devianart. friendster-layouts. and if you have a good face. nice profile. nice html on ur profile. and nice background. that's all. ^___^
bananakeik
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b] what prize would you get if you're popular?[/b] *sarcastic* =|[/quote] -- self-gratification ;) you may not want it much, but some people want it so bad. we have our own goals.

Last edited by bananakeik (2007-05-16 23:36:35)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:21

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy