• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Pages: 1123456789..9

:arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

vhenjie16
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

just make friends :)
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

and always update ur prof so that they'll want to be friends w/ u :thumbsup:
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok! tnx! i'l remember all of that! =)
kilabot_cj
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!!!!
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no matter what u say u have to admit thay it makes u feel giid to see that a friend visited ur page.... my way of getting a lot of visitors is posting an almost _ _ _ _ pic of me...
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to [b]vhenjie16[/b] :arrow: avoid double posting please...
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kilabot_cj]tnx for sharing!!!![/quote] Whatever happen,this dude keep telling these words... I wonder why.... :D @ topic Just avoid being a jerk by setting up the js/css at a wrong place...
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wahaha! good advice! thanks..:D:D:D
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orangered] some said that they can be popular by being a ripper... i think thats soooo bad![/color][/align]

Last edited by ~+eiHjaY+~ (2008-03-23 00:57:23)

scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just add others...don't wait for others to add u up... =)=)=) msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]so had anyone won the popularity contest?? haha.. i guess ill be dead when that time comes.. or worse, no one actually wins it... why would you want to be popular online? like how if one person only steals works and neatly done? s/he uses other peoples pics? s/he's a liar? you won't gain any friends by that because you'll look to them as a threat to you.. >_<[/b][/quote] i agree. i agree. =) it would be unfair if someone gets all the credits for using your pics. or your layout. we work our butts out. just to have it stolen by posers? it's just too unfair.:crybaby:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Tnx For The Advices...LOL..xD
lianne143
» n00b
1969-12-31

..thanks for the advice.. :D
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ayt! wE dOnt hAvE to bE popuLar on that site. Lets just mAkE our prOfiLe tO bE pLeasing in the eyes of mAny!=) ayt??haha
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks...=)
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=keyz_08]ayt! wE dOnt hAvE to bE popuLar on that site. Lets just mAkE our prOfiLe tO bE pLeasing in the eyes of mAny!=) ayt??haha[/quote] no sticky caps pls...
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:retard: [b]why is it when i tried viewing the some of the "popular profiles" they have low # comments? huh? im confused. [/b] ----- [u]@chikitah-- no double posting girl.[/u]

Last edited by marra06 (2008-04-27 01:57:01)

rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahah. . . no comment . . . i also love reading this. . . =| :lol::lol:
eighcee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]I prefer to be rude sometimes and I don't need popularity in friendster as long as I can communicate well and show-off to others that's pretty much enough with me.. :D :thumbsup:[/quote] pretty much true! :thumbsup: we dont need to be popular but uhmmm.. i want to be one!:lol::lol: i kidddd... :D
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice advice dude!!! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:44

[ 11 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy