• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Pages: 123456789..9

:arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

On your Primary Photo Use Boy - Sam or any wafu Girl - ellen adarna FTW!! :lol:
aVryLLeaL
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

I hate popularity! Last time I have more than 1800 friends... but most of them are not familiar with me or i do not really know them. i just accept and accept invites. and because of this popularity,,, someone impersonated me! she uses my pix! and even tried to rip my codes...... i already done everything! i almost cry!!! and the last thing i did is, i deleted my friends that i dont really know.. 182 friends are left.... and they are my classmates and friends in real life!!! now, she is still impersonating me but cannot get my new pix anymore coz my profile is secured...... whew! :cry: there's even a time that i want to give up and cancel my account on friendster.... but i didnt... and the first thing i realized is,, friendster might change the real you...................... friendster might affect your personal life........ if you will just know what's the feeling of having an impersonator........ :cry: :cry: so just be yourself .... :( :( :(
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think popularity is just having many friends. =D
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I agrree
samykristha
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah no need to be popular.... =)
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good advice..
itsallaboutbe
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks!!
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/731/731230kuy14hjh8f.gif[/img][/url] [b][color=deeppink]o cool nice tips.. added to favs.. lol[/color][/b]
jheyepgidi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am already popoular. no need for your advices. aha! LOL. :))
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]Long read and btw nice tips.. :thumbsup: [/color][/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll try that
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one!
.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tips but its okay though i can be a popular, i will run with my :penguin:
ﻱόρнįżт&#30
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm need popularity :question: :exclaim: i dont think so :midfinger:
andz32
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Goood Advices :thumbsup: yippeee :D
ryad
» n00b
1969-12-31

weeew..nice :D
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I think,stop being a jerk is more than enough... =|
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice.. Thx for some advices.. hehe..
lesliejane
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!..... good one :) :) :)
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

nothings popular... it depends on how interesting ur profile is... =)

Last edited by vhenjie16 (2008-01-25 18:50:31)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:57

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy