• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Pages: 1..1234567899

:arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

nice one thanks for telling this I will try your advice .. :D ..
xfashionistah_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

thanks for the advices. i'll remember that. =|
Peeeweee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Lol normally i'd view people profiles and the next day, i'll get a friend request aha i love making new friends, popularity can come in handy too XD
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah..., tnx for the advice.... hehehe
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice information u got there..... thanx for sharing!!! keep it up!! ;):thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh i agree with this one!., hehe.. and not just to become popular!., u could also be famous in friendster!
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice one:] nice page you have there.
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice..thankz for advice..i will keep it on mah mind ;)
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u cn be popular if u hav gu face. & a nice attitude. :penguin:
LovePunch-
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't mind if your popular or not. i jus want to make new friends & that's all.
j3ck1024
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Cool Advice,, i dont want to be popular
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]Wow, being popular on friendster has got to be one of the most dumbest ideas yet. If i were you guys, i'd rather be popular in real life than in some social something site. :disgust:[/i][/align]
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yah right, but i dont need to be popular in friendster as long as i have friends and i meet new friends it would be PERFECT.. :thumbsup:
christian_bekenz
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
devika
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanx for the information... hihihi... I agree w/ that
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]owkie... hope this can help....[/b]
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

good advices!:thumbsup: big help..:D
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah this is a great one! and its true...=)
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahumm..nice advice.. being popular can have a bad and good effects.. lyk havng lots of freind.. or havinglots of enemies..^^ i do prepare.. being simple ,, no nid to be popular.. just be yourself.. that ol..^^
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for the tips!! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Pages: 1..1234567899

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:15

[ 13 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy