• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Pages: 1..123456789

:arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

felicitytine13
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

[img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img] nice one bro but whatever happened even i'm or i'm not a popular member i'm happy to be a member of fs.. [img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img]

Last edited by felicitytine13 (2008-08-27 10:13:27)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

well,i guess some like to be popular...i prefer to lie low..:D
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! thnx! nice infos.. it would reaaly help us to be famous.. :lol: apir! =):thumbsup:
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

don't put too many videos in your profile. nobody will watch them.
ajhay12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. thanks for those advices.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for info ^^ :D
partjher
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't need to be opular in friendster,all i know is that my profile unique in my own way....i don't care who's view and how many times they view it...what matters most is that you express yourself in your profile...its the mirrors of your identity...somebody stated in ealier part of the past post that "what is your popularity if you stole it.."and another how do we recognize a popular fs profile?what are the basis for that?
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=beenkilled]Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or unique. You can create on your own or you can get some from www.friendster-layouts.com or from other sources which you consider very attractive:).[/quote] www.friendster-Layouts.com??????????? No offense but vixenart.net is better... (just saying my opinion) [quote=CalvinLimuel]Well, the second step will be about your profile itself. It's about how you describe yourself. For example, you write your preferences, make sure you write something which is well-known and familiar. So, people will get more hooked when they are reading it.[/quote] Well... Is It Okay If my name is ino yamanaka there???? [quote=beenkilled]About friends? Ok this is the important part. When people added you, it means that they really wanna know more about you. So what you need to next is approving them and dont forget to give a comment in the testimonial. You can say thank you and don't forget to say keep in touch, dude!, or you can praise their profile; Ow ... Good profile! Can you teach me some?[/quote] waaahhhh!!! i do that... always...[quote=beenkilled]Remember! Always comment back when they give you a testimonial.[/quote] I Do that too.... always....[quote=beenkilled]Don't be rude, or even pathetic. Stay cool and nice![/quote] i'm not rude... i'm not pathetic... i'm cute! hahhahaha... Anyway... Thanks For The Tip-Toes!!!
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Popularity contests are still around these days? aha just kidding. I guess some people like to be in this popularity contest deal. I prefer to just be in the average. Add me and I'll add you, simple as that :cool: [as long as I don't sense you to be a pedo, ofcourse :P ]
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh thanks. now i know what to do. this is also about true friendship.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good advices!! :thumbsup:, It's very true :o:o:o, Unique profile what attracts people, heheh :lol::lol::lol:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wanna be a popular. ha my friendster profile is so boring. :lol: thanks for your tips
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice tips.. tenchu :D
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've read this post like 2 months ago with my bestie's ftalk account. its like the perfect advices if you want to jumpstart your FS career
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice.nice. thanks for the advices. im using em all
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ehe! good advices! :o
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

are you sure this will work?:D
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nice set of advices!!! thnks foh sharin'!!![/b] [color=purple][b]carmeL^.[/b][/color]
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow Thanks For This Bro I Been Waiting A Long Time For This :lol:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow! cool tips! :D imma try this! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:45

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy