• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Pages: 1..123456789..9

:arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

dollface02
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

nice! i'll try to keep this on my mind . still, i dn't need to be popular, :lol: all i want is to enjoy friendster and communicate with my friends.. and have many friends!! haha. :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Good advice!! Keep it up!:wallbash:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good advice
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice advice.!
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

enxxx dude. :lol:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]nice advice!! hehe... I'm not so much into fs now.. I spent more time here than there..[/b][/color]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i notice..people posting in like this.. always says "thnx for the post" "nice advice."..like that..only that... nothing more... whats up with that..
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnaks!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.why do you need to be popular in friendster?hehe .i guess if youre popular in personal.,youre popular also in friendster., though some become popular cuz of their profile and their pics..haha. :D
natskie47
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool bro :thumbsup:
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]nice advice! but i don't care bein' popular in friendster anyway. friends, testimonials, pics & comments are enough! :D[/i]
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeh thats true... dont be so rude.. be nice and friendly..=)
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good advice....bro:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice advice.. thanks.. but i dont want to be popular.. haha
jay claude van
» n00b
1969-12-31

that's true
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

be nice and friendly!
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for this advice.! haay.! thats better than the other thread i used to enter.. ehehe
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice info bro!!! thx for sharin'!! keep it up!!! :thumbsup: =) :thumbsup: one repu for u!
-:sWt:-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

iam from indonesia
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice advices! I'll surely follow them :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:26

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy