• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Pages: 123456789..9

:arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Well I think, uh....uh, i agree a bit with Meng and i agree a bit with bananakeik. It's not a big deal in being popular.. But still everybody has their own desire...Their own way... As for me, maybe I have a very2 tiny desire in the deepest place of my heart to be popular. But I'll let that happen on its own.. If I would become a popular friendster user, then it's good. If I don't, well it's okay too. I don't have to strive like crazy just to be popular...... I am what I am..... Sorry for the long meaningless speech.. :) And I'm very truly sorry too if I've hurt or annoyed anyone with this.It's just my humble opinion...
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

i dont think its about how popular euu are. its about how you deal with the peaple around you spexali those who wants to be euur friends! PS: fakers are so pathetic!

Last edited by icekandi (2007-05-10 04:38:10)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=DanN DYKSTRA]Sorry for the long meaningless speech.. :) And I'm very truly sorry too if I've hurt or annoyed anyone with this.It's just my humble opinion...[/quote] Lol don't be silly, it is not offensive as you think pal. Popularity depends in your hand! :lol:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow!!ill do it!! =D :thumbsup: thnx 4 the advice!!but how can my fans add me into their fans list?!!hmm :/
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for the advices it may help ppol who wants to b popular... :thumbsup: but i don't want popularity...i'm too laidback, i jst wnt to communicate and make friends in friendster.. :)
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nice.. very helpful :thumbsup: [/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Me too I don't want to be popular here/friendster. My purpose is I just want to socialize and deal with other people. Well the ambiance here is not that bad lol :lol:
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b]But have you seen those people on the Most Popular List? They all Got something in common and that is their Beautiful Faces and Bodies, Hot pictures really do a lot... rather than Glamorous profiles..[/b][/i] :wow:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Where? link please! thanks :)
luz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=beenkilled]:arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or unique. You can create on your own or you can get some from [url][b]www.friendster-layouts.com[/b][/url] or from other sources which you consider very attractive:). :thumbsup: Well, the second step will be about your profile itself. It's about how you describe yourself. For example, you write your preferences, make sure you write something which is well-known and familiar. So, people will get more hooked when they are reading it. :lol: :thumbsup: What do you have to put in Now Playing Section? Well, actually you can put anything you like. For eg, you put embed like music or video or even you can put slideshows of your pictures. However, you have to make sure that the visuals are nice to see. I mean, don't make it too crowded there. The simpler your profile the better it is. :thumbsup: About friends? Ok this is the important part. When people added you, it means that they really wanna know more about you. So what you need to next is approving them and dont forget to give a comment in the testimonial. You can say thank you and don't forget to say [b]keep in touch, dude![/b], or you can praise their profile; [b]Ow ... Good profile! Can you teach me some?[/b] :thumbsup: What else do you need? Hmm ... when they comment you back, then that would be a start. :wow: :thumbsup: Remember! Always comment back when they give you a testimonial. :thumbsup: Don't be rude, or even pathetic. Stay cool and nice![/quote] oy!! nice one
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i know one way to be popular........make lots of fake accounts with your pics and people will be wondering why you have a lot of accounts...they'd think you must be famous lolz =D an example? ellen adarna :lol:
AndRia Yhang
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha ayt nice advices....
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good looks makes someone popular.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color] post a good picture. lol. i haven't changed my photo in fs and i only have 1 photo... i think viewers like it and my friend requests boost in number due to that photo. someone even made a group for me but i told him to delete it. haha. amf. dont mind my advice. hahahahah!! [color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color][/align]
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

now i know how to became a popular tnx for the posting :thumbsup: :eh: :eh:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think what makes someone popular in fs in by helping others...
freana
» n00b
1969-12-31

Popularity is not the reason why i make my own accnt in fs.,.,., Instead, i make my own accnt because: 1. I want to be in on wat is latest like the others. :) 2.to have communication to my friends, specially those who in other or far place. 3.I want to enjoy myself looking others profile and pictures, specially my crushes and those good looking.,.,.,hehehehehehe :lol: :lol: 4.And most of all to meet and to have new friends but not intension to be popular.,.,. =) =) =) But i admired u coz u make some tips on how to be popular in fs.,.,., and hope it helps to those who wants to be popular.,.,.,., tnx.,.,.,,. :) :) :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just be urself. and never be a poser. =)
xxx9103
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice advice =) :thumbsup: I'll keep it in my mind but i dont prefer lying about your personality for able to be popular!!it kinda sucks and annoyed many people:disgust:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just be you self.. post as many as you can.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have some tips of how to be popular in Friendster (I believe). Read the following tips and do the particular steps. :thumbsup: Make sure that your Friendster profile is well-editted or uni

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:12

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy